Battle for the California Desert: Why is the Government Driv

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gator 45/70, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

More lanes for Illegal Alien Highway 1?

3. -06

-06 Monkey+++

It is all about money. Get rid of what they call junk houses and put up million dollar homes yields more tax revenue. Greed, pure and simple.

Alpha Dog likes this.
  4. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Another example of doing away with the common man I guess to live a content simple life in this Country is going to become against the law. I had to work with a similiar deal about eight years ago. A town I was Cheif of Police in decided they wanted a peice of property and made this guy an offer he refused. I had talked to the guy several time's really a good person, him and his wife lived in Florida and was retired. They used this nice well maintained building they had bought years ealier for an appartment building in a college town to rent to students to help level out their income. So it wasn't some rat infested hole run by a slumb lord, If tenants acted up causing trouble one call from the PD they were kicked out. Well anyway this building was important to them, So I came into the office one morning and the mayor told me to go post this notice on the front door that the building had been condemned. At which point I got upset and confronted the Mayor and wanted to Know on what grounds he stood on for this action. He showed me that under Federal code a city, county, state, or federal goverment after making a fair offer to a person and that person refuses. That enity can declare the property as condemned and take possession of the property under betterment of domain by the goverment. At which point I refused to do it and turned in my badge. I spoke with the guy a few months later who thanked me for trying to help him and that the town had first offered him 150,000.00 after taking it under this act had it apraised they give him 80,000.00. Now can anyone tell me what part of that was right. They took a man's property that he depended on to survive to build a fire dept. that they have yet put down one brick for.

hank2222 likes this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I kinda got the ideal that the gooberment was after preppers and one's living off grid...

Mountainman likes this.
  6. -06

-06 Monkey+++

You will see that whole area awash with some big tax generating base or structures. They cannot stand to see land not fully paying taxes. Plus folks who thumb their noses at the "establishment". They want and are going to have control.

Alpha Dog and Mountainman like this.
  7. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Taxing people off their land or blatantly stealing it under "eminent domain" aka compulsory purchase.

8. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

It's all about the money and what they cities feel will make them look better and line their pockets. The reason I didn't think it was the case of goverment after prepper's I didn't see any tanks with door breechers and ninja's with MP-5's running around.

hank2222 likes this.
  9. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

That has been happening more and more around the country .The Sheriff dept in one state where i worked on a task force on. One of the Lt in the dept was driving down roads and saying to us as we drove down the road looking at how the National Park land butted up againest some of the home's in the area . We where looking for sign's of drug operations in the area .The Lt made the comment about the one person house and land and how it a perfect spot to build a new sheriff sub station in the area and the guy would not sale the land .. .

The guy put up 7.ft tall fence around his land and made it where is one way in and one way out of his place so they could not come onto the land and plant something there ..

The sheriff dept had tried several times to get him to sale the land to the county and he allways told them no ..So far they have not made any move's yet on the guy because of how the land is fenced in and no one can come on or off the land without going through the one gate that he has set up

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7