Battle of Athens

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Seacowboys, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I want to share this with you.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U5ut6yPrObw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Now this was a cause worth fighting for.

3. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

This was before my time,but I lived in this town as a kid.There's a good book about this incident,but I can't remember who wrote it.This is a perfect example of what patriotic men with testicular fortitude can do,but that's a commodity that seems to be in short supply.Hopefully I'm wrong about that,and I think before long we'll find out.

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I'm surprised that the electoral fraud and corruption had been allowed to go on for as long as it had by the State and Federal authorities...it is more reminiscent of the kind of electoral sham that "voting" seems to be in Zimbabwe.

5. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

They didn't waver or falter,they did what had to be done !!
    Makes me proud to be a VET !!!!!

6. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

gee, I never read about this in my History books in School. I Wonder Why!!!

7. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

We have Diebold to count our ballots now.

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

+1..Like S.F-150..I do not recall this in History books either...

9. Seacowboys

Being originally from Tennessee, we learned about it there. BTW; Athens is Al Gore's home town.

10. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I like that I had never heard of it and Im not to far from TN. Im going to try and find the book. Just show how weak our society has got in standing up for what they believe. To me when I let some one trample on my rights even if I don't agree with it I feel like I've let the people who faught and died for them down and it was for nothing. I also feel like I've let my children down and took something away from their future no matter how small to me it could meen the world to others.

11. Midnightblue72

Midnightblue72 Monkey++

Paper ballot accountability.

Now we have the Diebold computer voting machines. How do you confirm a vote when the machine is programed to TELL you the vote instead of printing an actual one for one receipt.

Why do we need FAST same day accounting for elections, hell if it took a week, month or even 3 months, WOULD THAT not be worth an accurate accounting of the actual vote?

It's all rigged, it's all faked.

FOX: Diebold Electronic Vote Fraud Confirmed - YouTube

Once youve watched this ^^^^^

Take a look at this HBO documentary:

All Americans Must Watch Documentary - Hacking Democracy - YouTube

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Seacowboys

Every time I hear someone touting the auspices of our government through-out history, I am reminded of the Bonus Army.

Minuteman and Cephus like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7