Battlefield USA?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by VisuTrac, Nov 25, 2011.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I think we should have been fighting back already.
    I contacted my Senators and requested them to vote the bill down. Unfortunately one was a primary sponsor of the bill (Levin) and the other blew sunshine up my azz.

I've contacted my Representatives

Next is the President.

So, I've used one of the boxes, 2 to go

Soap Box (currently standing on it hard)
    Ballot Box (nov. 2012)
    Ammo Box (prying off the lid for future readiness)

Naughty 'pissed off' Monkey

2. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

november 2012 is still a long way off.....i wouldnt be suprised if we had to skip box 2 and move to 3.....

i need more ammo.....

dragonfly likes this.
  3. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Never has an entire thread been summarized so succinctly...

[bow]

BackwoodsmanUSA and dragonfly like this.
  4. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

Fast for a couple days, spend the cash on ammo.

5. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

It was not abuse they were given commands and refused to comply with lawful orders and it was funny when the protester got tagged with the rubber ball. It is people like these protesters who have got this country in the shape it's in now. These protesters are the same one's or most of them are that would see no man own a firearm because they are bad and evil. The same one's that voted O-dumba$$ in office for a change. As an L.E.O. me or most of the other guy's would never take up arms against the lawful citizen we protect. This has nothing to do with L.E.O.'s doing their job it has to do with the law maker's the sheeple put in office.
    I have yet to Any of these video's where L.E.O's are just abusing people I do see where these video's are one sided. Say your wife and family was on their way home and was surrounded by this group of hippie's and couldn't get home would you want L.E.O. to move them out to clear the way I would. This is our goverment that is doing this and it wont be L.E.O.'s enforcing it. It's going to be military troops and maybe even UN blue helment troops.

Cephus likes this.
  6. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

forefathers1.

7. limpingbear

Im sorry, but if i see blue helmets deployed here......its game on....

tacmotusn, bountyhunter and Alpha Dog like this.
  8. Alpha Dog

Thats my biggest fear because they know most local L.E.O.'s and soldiers are not going to follow the orders and side with the public. It would be the perfect time for O-dumba$$ to ask for UN help the country failing, the people on an up rise. The country is breaking down and we need UN support.

If I wanted to keep control over a country that hate's me thats what I would do it...[stayback]. .

9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Got the ammo. Also got plenty of rope, and some tall trees. Just need the Libtarded M_asses to open the dance........
    The Devil himself will play the dance music.

Hopefully the upcoming (s)election process will provide some relief, unless the Dark Side corrupts and hi-jacks it again.

10. VisuTrac

If you really want to take over Amerika here is what you do.

1:30 am January 1, 2012 you do the following:
    Shut off natural gas supply
    shut off electricity
    shut off water

Above the 41st parallel:
    Those too drunk to notice, freeze overnight
    Those too old, weak, infirmed, on life support succumb to hypothermia, suffocate or otherwise die over the next few days.
    the UN troops land in NYC after about 3 weeks and the population has either died (due to exposure or infighting) or are now in a single room in their house so fire bombing the house should get all inside.

Between 41st and 35th parallel
    Those too drunk to notice, succumb to hypothermia
    Those too old, weak, infirmed, on life support succumb to hypothermia, suffocate or otherwise die over the next few weeks or so.
    the UN troops after about one month come sweeping down and across the northern tier right behind the man made flood of the Mississippi (and other N/S flowing rivers) (they caused teh water to hold back for almost a week before they blew all the dams and flood control systems.
    The river flooding is so fast and devastating that 10's of millions of people perish because of no advanced warning and unprecedented water volumes.
    Dead bodies from north of the 35th were staged so that their corpses would flow with the water to the gulf of mexico.

Those below the 35th parallel grab their moonpies and coke and wonder what all the fuss is about until the see the blue helmets rolling down from the north and they figure it's the civil war all over again but this time bubba is got a sir prize fer dem.

[peep]

11. Alpha Dog

The Yankee's have had the country long enough and have run her in the ground. Lets move the capital to North Carolina and put a new party in office. It's time for a real change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robert-e-lee-on-horse-gettysburg-pennsylvania.

mkltcth.

mkwhsth.
    True leader's General Robert E. Lee and President of the Southern State's Jefferson Davis.

capt45 and Cephus like this.
  12. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I have had about ENOUGH.
    [stirpot]:mad:[gun][freedom][wannamesswitme][sawgunner][stayback][fight2][gun2][sinking]

dragonfly, tacmotusn and Alpha Dog like this.
  13. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

One of my friends who is extremely well-versed in her (Constitutional) rights is worried, because if she got her day in court, it would come out alright, but when you get held indefinitiely without trial, what can you do?

14. limpingbear

the wife just bought shoes....i think i can buy some ammo....sounds fair, right?

15. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

If I could only spend on ammo what mine spent on shoes I'd be screwed... danged flip flop wearing hillbilly girl.

BackwoodsmanUSA and Alpha Dog like this.
  16. beast

beast backwoodsman

gee rebel, you up to that wife swappin?
    mine buys new shoes at least once a month
    what annoys me most is she throws the old ones in the stove
    so i cant say she dont need new ones

Alpha Dog likes this.
  17. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

So what y'all are saying is that if I get married, I'll get new shoes more often than when my current ones are shredded?

18. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

I pray you're right man. But if the orders are given...

These guys didn't refuse to follow them. Totally unconstitutional order came from somewhere and it was followed. Hate to think where another incident like this could take us.

Byte

19. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

The order at the tip of the spear came down from New Orleans Police Department Officials. Above that most likely Mayor Nagen. Many Military and Guard refused to carry out those orders. This video shows nothing to contradict that. The final scene with the Guard member was a what if in case confronted with an armed agressive civilian out on the streets who presented themselves as a threat. [stirpot]

20. VisuTrac

Only time will tell.

But, I'll guarantee you that if a military force attack and kill civilians (armed or not) the cost in lives on all sides is going to be high.

The military will have the initial advantage as we would give them the benefit of the doubt that they would not violate our God given rights. But upon proving us wrong, each mile they travel will be costly.

There is a good reason that the Japanese didn't attempt an invasion. It would eventually be suicide for them.

dragonfly, Seawolf1090 and tacmotusn like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7