Battlefield USA?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by VisuTrac, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Espada

Espada Monkey+

Strict enforcement of the 10th Amendment by courageous governors/leaders like those pictured would straighten out the mess faster than any other non-violent method.

Failing that, Long Live the Republic of Texas. A few rule changes regarding welfare in the new republic, and the dross of the population would be high-tailing to both coastal areas.

Seawolf1090, Sapper John and Falcon15 like this.
  2. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

All it takes for a dictatorship and oppressive government to thrive is a propaganda campaign ( State run TV ) and secret police... We've had the propaganda in place for a long time.. Now S1867 creates the secret police..

When it is legal for the government to make people disappear, to a foreign land, with no due process, leaving their families wondering what ever happened to them.. That is the definition of secret police...

It has taken almost 25 years since the Berlin Wall fell, but the Soviets might just have finally won the cold war, the terrorists have also won..

Do I give up ?? Hell no.. Now is the time when I'm just getting started... ( Did you hear that ? Just got placed on several watch lists.. lol.. )

There is only ONE possibility for this Country to survive.. Elect Ron Paul.. Every other candidate running is just more of the same as we've had for decades...

Cephus likes this.
  3. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

The problem with electing Ron Paul is that the republicans were pinning thier hopes on cain. Now that hes out the republicans need to get thier collective heads out of thier asses and get busy putting forth a viable canidate. Would i like Ron Paul for pres? Damn skippy i would. Do i thing he will get the nomination? In a word....No. Its been the status quoe too long. i think we will be stuck with obutthead for anothe 4 years....

Now i need a beer....or 3......[booze]

4. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

capt45 likes this.
  5. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pK0pEFSX7Ns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

7. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

8. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

I know second hand, a man who worked on these camps, he says they are for real too.

9. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

Law enforcement and the military will do what they are told from taking weapons to rounding people up. It's been done here in the US and in other countries all over the world.

Well over 90% of the people will go along with it too. Once you fight back your going to be a bad guy, your rights and all that other crap will not matter. People will turn on you to safe there own skin.

People here have been feed propaganda and miss information for so long most will not know the truth even when they see it for them selfs. It will be sold to them the same as everything else it's for your on good. We are brain washed our whole lives that the government is here to help us and save us.

People still think we can vote our way out of this. That is just silly and shows the lack of real thought going on in the minds of most.

Gafarmboy likes this.
  10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

3% to 10% ..... whatever. If you don't fight back against Tyrany, then you truly will become a slave. I think I will either live or die free. On this site you might consider toning back the generalizations.:mad:

11. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

I think you may have missed most of my point. That being you can fight back or not there is no upside to the way thing are going. Lets say people take up arms and fight the military tell me what would be the end game. As in what could you see being a good outcome.

I do understand liberty or death. It's an easy thing to talk about safe at home.

Gafarmboy likes this.
  12. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

You missed what he was trying to say. By "toning back the generalizations", he was trying to tell you that you ought not make generalizations of that sort about LEO's & military personnel as there are many (on this board and off) who are Oathkeepers or cut from the same cloth who regardless of the badge regard their oath of upholding the Constitution a sacred duty that trumps any order that violates the rights of the citizens they have sworn to protect.

13. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Actually, it is not an easy thing to talk about. I took that oath and served for 22 plus years in our military. It is emotional and gut wrenching to think on or to espouse. If anything it may be easier for me to speak of than some here because of my advanced age and lack of dependents, but even then, no one wants to cut their life short meaninglessly. For 11 years as an E-7, I did my best to set an example for all those under my guidance.

dragonfly, tulianr, Gafarmboy and 5 others like this.
  14. Alpha Dog

I am One of those L.E.O.'s and know of alot more we will stand by the citzens we are sworn to protect and up hold the Constitution. I owe the goverment nothing but I owe my citizens everything. Even my life if it comes that.

15. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Oh come on now Alpha, you know all you's LEO's are mindless, soulless, heartless zombies... you are obviously just repeating what some superior zombie has programmed you to say.

*wink wink

But seriously, it is mind boggling how so many people can think that all or a majority of LEO's and troops would side with the gov't. Take a look at any revolution in the history of planet Earth and you will find that in every case a vast majority of revolutionaries were in fact men who prior to the revolt were members of the very army they fought. Hell, George Washington was a "Colonel of the Virginia Regiment and Commander in Chief of all forces now raised in the defense of His Majesty's Colony"

16. Alpha Dog

You seen the card they give me to read out loud when talking to people? Big Brother told me that was a secret and no one else knew about it.(lol)

17. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

Point well taken. I put in 10 years myself always like to feel that I was on the right side. I don't think of the military as the bad guy they are our kids and family. I don't trust the leadership and know it's a hard thing to not follow orders.

What some call generalizations and I do see how it comes off that way. I'm speaking more of what history has shown us Germans WW2, us WW2 to what happened after Katrina a small percentage of people not following orders will not stop these kind of things from happening. Thank god for the people that are Oathkeepers. I hope there are some high up in the command chain so they will be more effective.

tulianr likes this.
  18. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

I'd like to think we still have some damn fine people in higher ranking positions that command the loyalty of the troops serving under them. Maybe not within the General ranks as that's become too politicized but those in direct command of troops.

19. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well thank God the gooberment don't have to worry about it because we are taking about it here. It's when we stop discussing, arguing, explaining our points of view that they should worry.

20. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

*Stops in the middle of loading a magazine* Excuse me, did you say something? *resumes loading*

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7