Beating Of Ice Cream Man

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Classic case of unprepared! A person submits when they fail to prepare! Not knowing how to defend your self, and failing to under stand the imminent risk when attacked, he also failed the basic fight or flight instinct! He is darn lucky to still be breathing!

Yard Dart likes this.
  2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I guess because I have seen so little actual good news?

No jollies... nope... none...

stir people up? Plant? Would not say that... but knowledge is important...

Do you prefer to NOT know about the things going on around you?

Would that be better?

Are you a believer in that old sayin what you don't know can't hurt you?

If so... we disagree considerably... but in part... my world is probably considerably different then yours?

much of it learned the difficult way... seen a lot... sometimes the stupid is so strong when large numbers of em get together...

it can be overwhelming...

so here ya go... would you consider the following as good news?

I still remember working a telethon years ago... saw 2 odd guys... went over n talked with em...

The only way I can describe em is... well... I guess I got to say... white trailer park trash lookin?

they were very open about their intent... which amazed me...

they were watching a young couple, the female was holding a new born baby, down some stairs from us...

one of the guys had a rather large fixed blade knife in it's scabbard stickin out of his back pocket...

then things got complicted so to speak...

seems the female had smiled at him in the parking lot... so he decided she wanted him and to be with him...

only way this guy figured he could get that done was to stick male with her with that knife...

I managed to separate myself from them and causally moved over to LEO that was present for security...

told him about it and he and some others took over from there...

once the 2 guys were removed the couple with the baby departed the premises post haste so to speak...

to me that was good news...

perhaps you could share what you consider good news?

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I post what I consider useful things. On Monday we may be seeing the beginning of the collapse of the banking system starting in Europe .... I can't control that and I can't control idiot behavior so, for me posting about idiot behavior is a waste of time
    I see how things are going, I prep and I try to post things other people can use. Sprouting, cooking, storage, food preservation, etc

And I try and learn about things I don't know anything about, radios, tactical knives, solar etc

It isn't that I don't see this kind of thing, I just can't change it, there are amazing progressive things going on in the world as well as bad. This site isn't geared for that it's geared for prepping and resources. So I don't post those kind of things (except the occasional joke) it's knowing your audience and posting accordingly.

This is just opinion. It's an open forum, people post whatever they want. Just expect feedback

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    Mountainman and Yard Dart like this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Feed back is fair... phrasing of the feed back can be an issue... so far is fine...

just noticed a fair number of what looked like negative responses is all but now I see it differently...all good (y):)

Ganado likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7