Beck declares paulites domestic terrorists..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tango3, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

firestorm today: glenn beck makes a big deal and a wild leap about the disenfrachised public supporting ron paul and the 5th of november "moneybomb"
    He never comes out and says "paul supporters are domestic terrorists" but that is exactly what alot of net traffic claimed today.( to the point ofstarting an anti- sponser e-mail campaign). So whether he actually used those words or not it has riled up the faithful.:
    YouTube- Glenn Beck implies Ron Paul supporters are terrorists
    http://rpdaily.blogspot.com/2007/11/glenn-beck-calls-ron-paul-supporters.html

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Beck, you are a sheep herder. The Ron Paul Revolution should be taken seriously and literally; asshole.

3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I saw that show and it had me fuming. I immediately fired off an email of protest to CNN, for whatever good that will do.
    If the November 5th money bomb shook TPTB up wait until Dec. 16th!!!!!

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Kind of off topic, and I know there's a thread here somewhere...

But my pharmacist here called me early on November 5th to remind me about contributing! [beer]

Nice guy..I pick my dad's medicines up there...Little locally owned pharmacy ...the kind where you can get home remedies, double edge razor blades, and stuff you can't get at any chains...AND I like contributing to the local economy, rather than CVS or Wally World, etc....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7