Becoming Yama

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bishop, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Ok well I read a series of books when I was younger called End World it was a Sifi series any way one of the characters was named Yama he took his name after the Hindu king of death what has always stood out about him to me was he did not just have one weapon that he could use real well he learned to use all weapons real well so at a early age I started to learn all weapons I could get my hands on taught my self how to throw knives axe screw drivers hammers playing cards needles rocks sticks apache stars throwing stars spears Atlatl how to use slingshot slings Bolas nukchcks guns canes blow guns Yana sticks yoyo panas bows if it was a weapon I learns it then the marines and took every survival school and ever class that they would let me go to still to this day if it's a new weapon or skill I try to learn it so that's me becoming yama still not there but a work in progress

kellory, Aeason, Dont and 3 others like this.
  2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Your devotion is most commendable.

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I have forgotten more than I remember.... Does that count?! I guess that old adage is true....fear the old guy, he will not F around....but just kill you if a threat is shown. ;)

Gator 45/70, Aeason and Mountainman like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Us old guys don't get beat up!! It takes us to long to recover so with just kill them.. No foolishness... No hedging.. Just take their butt's out!

5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance." - David Mamet

Yard Dart likes this.
  6. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

old age=3 min.of bloody no holds bared -you gonna die mins.

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Nope. It's about 5 seconds (or less on a good day) until the loud noise precedes expiration.

Dont likes this.
  8. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

I believe within 10 seconds for a heart shot.

9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Greetings God of Death.;) many on your list are also on mine, and some on mine are not yet on yours....well met.:)
    (And thank you for your service )

Tikka likes this.
  10. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

got to make them suffer for 3 mins.just for making you get up and stomp them to mud

11. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Personally I don't have the three minutes available.... I have bacon cooking.....Bang!!

GOG, kellory and ghrit like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7