Beghazi, IRS and tracking the AP phones.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, May 14, 2013.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Whoops! We lost them....
    First on CNN: Witness Protection Program lost two 'known or suspected terrorists' – The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs
    Goodness when the media starts to do its job, it is amazing what starts turning up.

2. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Rewards and fall guys.

........................................................................................
    The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.
    Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.
    Her successor, Joseph Grant, is taking the fall for misdeeds at the scandal-plagued unit between 2010 and 2012. During at least part of that time, Grant served as deputy commissioner of the tax-exempt unit.
    Grant announced today that he would retire June 3, despite being appointed as commissioner of the tax-exempt office May 8, a week ago.

3. stg58

Get your fat a$$ wife out there to hold the umbrella.

2013-05-16T175107Z_1573719429_TB3E95G1DDKEU_RTRMADP_3_USA-SYRIA-TURKEY.JPG

4. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I thought ALL members of the armed forces are not supposed to use umbrellas? Isn't he commander in chief? Umbrellas still remind us of the British...

5. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

That is certainly Marine regulations. I don't believe I've ever seen a Marine holding an umbrella before this photo. I'm sure the poor young Corporal is delighted. If the look on his face is any indication, there are other things he'd like to be doing with that umbrella.

oldawg and kellory like this.
  6. stg58

WASHINGTON — The Treasury Department’s inspector general told senior Treasury officials in June 2012 he was auditing the Internal Revenue Service’s screening of politically active organizations seeking tax exemptions, disclosing for the first time on Friday that Obama administration officials were aware of the matter during the presidential campaign year.

7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I was in a public place that had NBC on the TV. The news was on and they were talking about Benghazi. I started yelling at the TV that they knew and they let those men be killed. I yelled that they tried to cover it up and they should be held accountable. One lady watching who was listening to me lose my cool responded, "all of the Washington crew is corrupt so what does it matter." Her thought was why bother, why care. I was floored, she doesn't care because in her opinion they are all crooks, so she shrugs it off. How many people have this attitude? What we are seeing in DC is wrong, it is very, very bad, it is not something to be shrugged off. If the majority of Americans have this attitude then we are lost, this country is done.

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Hey, Memorial weekend is coming up! I wonder what kind of wag the dog / event can be cooked up to distract the sheeple.

I'm betting it's gonna be a crazy vet in a tank who mounts a beltfed MG on said tank, takes out the parade watchers and then heads for the white house. But they'll stop him with a couple of A10's but not before scores of wounded are paraded before the media for the sheeples consumption.

Then the media will go after:
    Tanks
    Vets
    ammo that can be used in any machine gun
    All legally owned beltfed machine guns (and MG's in general)
    Anything that looks like 'Army Stuff' in the hands of civilians.

and they will praise the heck out of the alert first responders in keeping the death toll under 20 due to their quick actions. (fake blood not withstanding)

I wonder why no one got crushed by the tank.

Yeah, it's just a fake story. But most of the stuff that is deemed news is fake so this is just as good as any story.

oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7