Benghazi buzz: Obama predicted to leave office

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, May 8, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

More serious than Watergate ‘because 4 Americans did in fact die’
    (Politico) – Mike Huckabee on Monday predicted that President Barack Obama won’t finish out his second term in light of the “cover-up” of the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and the former Arkansas governor called the affair “more serious than Watergate.”
    “I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term. I know that puts me on a limb,” the former Arkansas governor said on “The Mike Huckabee Show.” “But this is not minor. It wasn’t minor when Richard Nixon lied to the American people and worked with those in his administration to cover-up what really happened in Watergate. But, I remind you — as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”

Huckabee, however, said his predication about Obama “will not happen” if the Democrats seize control of the House and retain control of the Senate next year.
    “If they’re able to get control of the House and maintain the Senate, this will not happen because they won’t let it happen,” Huckabee said.
    “And they won’t let it happen not because they’re protecting just the president, they’re trying to protect their entire political party. If they try to protect the president and their party, and do so at the expense of the truth, their president and their party will go down. Now, here’s what I’m going to suggest will happen — as the information and facts begin to come out, it will become so obvious that there was a concerted and very, very deliberate attempt to mislead this country and its people to lie to Congress, as well as to you.”
    And as the truth about the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi emerges, Huckabee said, “they will have lost the right to govern.”
    “The highest levels of people in the United States government all the way up to the president knew that what they did tell us was not true,” he said. “And they continued to tell it throughout an election season and beyond, and they’ve tried to change the subject. And when the facts come out, they will not be able to stand. They will have lost the right to govern.”
    What happened with Benghazi is not a “political issue” — “this goes all the way to the heart of the integrity of the United States government,” Huckabee said.
    “When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern,” Huckabee said. “And as the facts come out, I think we’re going to see something startling. And before it’s over, I don’t think this president will finish his term unless somehow they can delay it in Congress past the next three and a half years.”
    Huckabee: Benghazi will drive Obama from office - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com
    Benghazi buzz: Obama predicted to leave office | Tea Party

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I hope Huckabee is wrong and that zero finishes his term. The prospect of Joe Malaprop in the Oval Office is too dire to dismiss lightly.

tulianr likes this.
  3. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

He will finish, but with his head down low...:cry:

4. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

[pop]

Brokor likes this.
  5. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

One can only hope but I agree with ghrit. I would rather see him finish his term unless Joe goes down with him. That is why he picked Joe for a VP: assassination and impeachment insurance.

Mountainman and ghrit like this.
  6. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I'd rather have Joe "Po-po shotgun pew pew" Biden any day of the week. He's too stupid to do any damage and although he says stupid shit and has diarrhea of the mouth, at least I can tolerate his voice.

Mountainman and Harbin like this.
  7. Tyrants don't just pick up and leave, he's not going anywhere, nor would it make a difference either way, the last guy who tried to make a difference was Kennedy and we all know what happened there.

8. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Never happen. More people cared "back then". It's amazing, truly frightening actually, how quickly the general population has decided they just don't care.

Mountainman and Harbin like this.
  9. Way too much optimism. Not a damn thing will happen. I won't even offer to eat my hat if I'm wrong because the probability of that happening is so close to zero percent that even the offer would be a waste of time.

Politicians are exceptionally good at riding storms out. They have exceptionally thick skins (perhaps often unappreciated [or underestimated] by the average person. Even when it seems like a particular politician doesn't take criticism well, they still do much more so than the average person).

One of the prerogatives of being in a top position is that no matter how much fire you come under, you can still have an F.U. attitude, and levy it with near-impunity. They know that the likelihood that they will be held to account is extremely slim. And even if they get chucked, they still probably only marginally care if the served a good portion of their term, because they got to advance their agenda nationwide, which is a greater accomplishment than what most people will ever have.

tulianr likes this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

nothing will come of it. It's all a show. Only problem is, we are not privy to the script.
    Too big to fail, too big to prosecute, too foolish to entertain continuing. But they go on anyway.

It's all a farce.

I've pretty much had enough. I think I should just go out and buy an Xbox and a Caddy with 24" spinners, and slap the Obama/Biden sticker on the back and call it good.

ditch witch and ElPasoLoneWolf like this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Good camo ---

Tracy likes this.
  12. VisuTrac

Yep, blend in with the sheep. Easier to get intel that way. Plus get a free pass at the checkpoint.

13. -06

-06 Monkey+++

If he goes I wonder just how long he will be able to dodge.

14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Mike Huckabee is one of the LAST people on this planet, I would listen to as. Prophet of Future Political senerios.... ....

UGRev likes this.
  15. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

Are we talking about the same Obammy? .... leave office on a volunteer basis? ..... admit he did something wrong? ..... he's such an ego maniac that he's already conniving some kind of black ops inspired "disaster event" to extend his office term .....

Yard Dart likes this.
  16. Your funny, by any chance are you toddah on fjcruiserforums?

17. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

VT, don't forget to get all the food stamps, free cell phone, and other liberal giveaways. If you are going undercover, might as well be as convincing as possible.

18. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+++

If the media would actually report on this it would already happen. They won't report so 90% of the populace will not enough know anything new is happening. Not to mention the narcissist in chief has to big an ego to admit defeat. We could send the marines in the drag him out and he would still be protesting it.

Just another punk with a title.
    Jason

19. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

" Air force one crashes in a farmer's field, and the sheriff is dispatched. He finds the wreckage, but no bodies. only one around is the farmer in the next field on his tractor. Sheriff flags him down and asks" George, did you see this crash?" "Yup," says the farmer, "just finished burying the bodies in the south forty." The sheriff says "Are you telling me the President is DEAD? He was on board!" farmer responds "Well he kept saying he wasn't dead, but you know how that man lies....."

ditch witch and Icefoot like this.
  20. VisuTrac

nope

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7