Best Friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Nov 15, 2016.

1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I have grown from the fantasy of romance love an devotion to people,
    To me others are acquaintances nothing more nothing less .
    I care about people in general , that's why I was in Search and Rescue.I had rather it been under the office of the fire department rather then the Sheriff's office.
    Too many volunteers were cop wan-a-bees ,and only showed up when it served political advantage.
    My family are distant and the tie of family is just better than contractual , I care about them more than acquaintances, but my life is not that important to them . Every one has their own world going on.
    My best friend through out my life is God, watching over me and intervening for me when I need Him or I fail .
    He is my stabilizer ,my govern . in the night He is my light and in the day he guides my direction when I ask.
    He is my healer and my hope for the future ,when this body has gone as far as it can go.
    I believe that there will be work for me in His home, and I hope that my training on earth ,"learning to walk in His will," will be an asset worthy of His trust.

Motomom34, Ura-Ki and chelloveck like this.
  2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Best go grab yer barf bucket bucko!
    Sass IS my best friend, one of the reasons I married her. She has been my best friend for many more years than we have been together "romantically". I could go on and on, but I will spare you. All I will say is being married to my best friend is the best thing that has happened to me.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I thank you for your offer of friendship, Gator...and accepted. Ours will be the friendship beyond all friendships...now friend...help me distribute the barf bags! ;)

Edit: helping me collect the full bags will be the true test of our friendship fiendship. :sick: :D

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

The true meaning of friendship is never having to ask for any thing, always being there when needed, and never judging one another! Having like personalities, many of the same likes and interests and beliefs also add up to this thing called friendship!

Motomom34, chelloveck and RightHand like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I suspect a barf bag tossing contest will be in order?
    Pretty much like a mullet toss.

chelloveck, Motomom34 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Yes, I do.

RightHand and BTPost like this.
  7. Mountain mama

Mountain mama Monkey++

My hubby is my best friend. Yes, I am passing out barf bags for a few of you. Hands down he and my mom are the only ones I can truly trust for unconditional no matter what kinda help. I have a few others that I can count on one hand people who would be there if I asked. Key is... Who do I NOT have to ask, but knows me well enough to be there whether I want it or not. And of course there is my Penny-wigglebutt (1/2 Jack Russell/1/2 golden retriever)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7