Best Korea Nuke Test - everyone panic!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Feb 12, 2013.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

LOL, What is your current stock pile of WMDs? How many bullets ya got? Planes? Tanks? Hell i think we got more people living in NYC than you do in the entire country!

Ok, you got them damn beavers and we really don't want to mess with the beer production. We'll just install a puppet leader that's beholden to us.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Oh my friend just pointed out that I am not "supporting our troops" with that post. Sorry bout that.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  3. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Entirely true...but you can't find 1 renegade cop in the woods...what makes you think you can flush us out?

More importantly....we still have Allies other than you.
    U think China would let you pick a fight with us and mess with their investments?
    U think the UN might have a little something to say?
    See...we're still well liked (loved in fact) around the world...
    You're not.

Arrogant indeed.

And to answer your questions:
    How many MWDs - 0 (but we got the uranium and tech to refine it)
    How many tanks - not many.
    How many guns? - You might be very surprised. 50-75 for every 100 citizens.

Number of guns per capita by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. VisuTrac

@Mindgrinder Yeah, but we have UAV's with hellfires! Throw on some NV and kiss your beavers good bye!
    Yes you are loved but .. you don't have veto power in the UN Security Council, Hell you don't even have a seat at the table currently, Hell Togo gotz a chair. bwahahhahaahahahaha

China has enough issue right now with Japan, N. Korea and them damn tibetian monks, in their own back yard. Canada? pfft.

We'll just send our illegals and food stamp recipients over first, then when you run out of bullets, we will just walk right in like we own the place .. oh wait we would!

Welcome to Statehood in the Stazi Baby!

Mindgrinder likes this.
  5. Mindgrinder

:)

VisuTrac likes this.
  6. VisuTrac

Anyway, their bomb is smaller than what the only country in the world that used nukes dropped on nagasaki.

It's one freaking city. I say go for DC and we'll take care of the cleanup.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  7. VisuTrac

Wow, that had to be your shortest post ever! I've seen more in the shout box ;)

You ok?

Mindgrinder likes this.
  8. Mindgrinder

I'm thinking aboot something important...maybe.

VisuTrac likes this.
  9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Paraphrase:"We should declare war on (Canada). We could pave the whole country and put parking strips on it, and still be home by Christmas."
    Ronald Reagan
    :D

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Apparently MG doesn't remember getting " Scoop Jackson'nd" back in the 80's... The Wasington Federal Senator threatened to send an American Frigate, north, with our Fishing Fleet one Spring thru BC's Inside Passage, to protect them from the Canadian Coast Guard, which was vowing to collect a "Passage Charge" levied by the BC government. Scoop dared the Canucks to come out and challenge the US Navy, and Stated on the Floor of he US Senate, that " We will sink ANY Canadian Vessel that sticks it's bow, over the Horizon!" And he meant EXACTLY that. Cooler Heads decided not to test his resolve, and negotiated a deal between Ottowa, and DC...

11. kellory

This one appears to be false, but funny:;)snopes.com: Lighthouse and Aircraft Carrier

12. BTPost

Yep these BC Canucks, are prone to "Open Mouth, insert Foot" syndrome.... Then there was the Port of Prince Rupert, BC that allowed the blockade of an Alaska State Ferry, in port, by a bunch of disgruntled fishermen. After a few days, the RCMP, finally moved them out and allowed the Ferry to sail. The State of Alaska then stopped running the Ferries to Prince Rupert, until the BC Government, 1. Apologized for violating International LAW, 2. Put in place Criminal Statutes to keep this from happening again, and 3. Begged the State of Alaska to allow their Ferries to come back into Prince Rupert... There was No Prince Rupert Port of Calls, for an extended sum of Months, while these conditions were met. The Canucks needed the Ferry traffic, a whole lot more than the State of Alaska did, and it trimmed 18 hours off the schedule, on the Bellingham, WA to Ketchikan, AK run, each way.....

13. ssonb

ssonb Confederate American

From recent events any third world country that does not see eye to eye with the US knows it cannot win a fight, Really the whole brick could not win( with Obummer as our leader they now can get away with more)The only way to level the playing field is to remove our control of the high ground.Build the nukes, develop a launch system and place some heavy duty EMP payloads in space to take out most of the electronic and sat. systems. Now they have the shorter lines of supply. Just take out one third of the commercial computers and communications almost everything in the CONUS would cease to function, that will take us out of the fight real quick.

14. BTPost

Nope, Your senerio would only take the civilian Population, out of the fight, but would NOT stop our Military from turning the the Perp Country, into a "Glass Parking Lot" EMP doesn't penetrate Sea Water very well at all, and the Boomers would take our Revenge in the Perps Toot Sweet..... and NOT with EMP Devices, but City Busters of 10 MTs... .....

15. kellory

in addition from what I've readmilitary hardware for the most part is hardened against electromagnetic pulse

16. Mindgrinder

Yup...m'erica is the only country in the world.

17. ssonb

ssonb Confederate American

With the cive system down almost no food or fuel or supplies gets to the front lines. the food and fuel riots, the roads being jammed the military being needed at home to help control the domestic "front" I do not doubt the capacity of our armed forces to send a throw weight message BUT I see more concern from the politican on mantaining their power base cause the "bread and circus" era would be over.

18. VisuTrac

Are you implying that we are not? ;)

19. kellory

I've got the bulldozer keys, who has the striping paint?;)

20. BTPost

It is a little hard to paint Stripes, on all that Glass, that is going to North Korea, after they mess with us.....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7