Best Wedding ever!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Im not much on weddings but this has to be the best Ive seen, imagine the reception after a few brews!
    YouTube- JK Wedding Entrance Dance

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That was AWESOME!!!

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You should have seen our reception, 300 people and more than enough champagne to go around. Lots of drunks. After my groomsmen carried me on their shoulders all around the hall, they stuck my bare foot in the wedding cake and my new wife had to eat the cake off of my foot. It was the funniest thing you have ever seen. All of my relatives talk about how that was the funnest wedding anyone of them had ever been to.

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

My wedding looking nothing of the sort. Melbo signed his name in the register as, "Craven Morehead". That about wraps up the funny part of my wedding.

5. kckndrgn

LOL, there were 2 "funny" parts to my wedding.

1. My childhood friend came down and my dad for whatever reason gave him a camera and said get some "good" pictures. When the film was developed we had a roll of pictures of feet. Yup, he intentionally took every shot of peoples feet.

2. My sisters, the above friend and my best man "kidnapped" me and took me to a local bar. We were only gone for about an hour (I swear), but by the time we got back almost every guest had left the reception. I met my glowing (yes, she was glowing red) bride in the parking lot and tried to explain that I didn't want to go, but I was kidnapped. For some reason she didn't buy it.

But hey, at least we can laugh about this stuff now!!

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Love that entrance!

We were a tourist attraction on our wedding day. :lol:

7. kckndrgn

Details, we require details!!![beer]

8. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

We were to be married in a tiny chapel (in the back of a saloon) in Virginia City. I just love the wooden sidewalks there. Anyway; we dressed in period (1800's) clothes. We looked like the "old fashioned" photos you get at the fair (in fact, people think that our wedding photos are from the fair :lol:).

Our judge had an emergency and was to be there "soon". We decided to head out front and have a drink at the bar (by the front door).

Sitting at the bar, tourists kept asking us if we were part of the show, which the owner picked up on. He bought us a round... [beer] Then another... [booze]Then another. He kept commenting how good we were for his business that day. :) More than two hours (and far too many drinks) later; the judge showed up with her apologies (no afologies nesheshary, judge[boozingbuddies]).

Don't know how we made it down the isle, but the video shows that we weren't standing very straight (drunken lean left, then right). :D

9. kckndrgn

[rofllmao][rofllmao][ROFL][ROFL]

Thanks for sharing!!

10. snuffysmith

snuffysmith Monkey+++ Founding Member

On my wedding day, we were to be married by the JP that introduced us but fate got in the way. It was an outside wedding in July in the south, (how smart was that?). Anyway, there was a robbery with a fatality involved and our friend the JP was also coronor for that area and had to attend to the db. I was trying to keep the crowd from leaving so I opened the quite extensive bar and we had the reception before the wedding. To say the least, I had about 150 blue-haired old ladies drunk on their kisters from my punch. Finally things got started and my bride & I were behind the building and the music started, our cue to come around front together. About then, her three year old son poked his head around back and in a typical loud child voice sayed "come on momma, the shows about to start and you don't want to miss it." We barely made it through the ceramony with almost 200 people cracking up.
    Best part of the marriage. lol

Snuffy

11. B540glenn

B540glenn Should Be Working Founding Member

My wedding was rather standard. The only shenanigans I pulled were at the reception. They included:

Playing Highway to Hell as the first song after dinner to start things off. I had to run out to my car and queue it up because the DJ/Band didn't have it.

Pulling red panties out from under the dress instead of the garter. I know it's an oldie, but the look on her mother's face was worth the cliche.

Singing German drinking songs with my work buddies.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7