Beware here are the Homeland Security Youth Corps.

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by tacmotusn, Oct 19, 2012.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

2. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

what the shit?

dan3 likes this.
  3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

After doing a Google search, apparently you are spot on. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you were wanting to take over the world wouldn't you try doing so with impressionable minds that do not have a clue what this country is really about. Today's youth is prime pickings for this type of activity.

oldawg and Brokor like this.
  4. ColtCarbine

Through our blog, e​

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  5. ColtCarbine

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Be very careful, they might actually sneak up on you and build a house somewhere...

;)

Seriously, though --I remember my Dad telling me when I was a wee lil' one, that there will only be government jobs one day. I begin to see what he meant.

ditch witch and VisuTrac like this.
  7. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Sieg heil to Zero (Obama). Can only see them as eyes in the field to report you into .goob and not for enforcement unless trained better. Will be just like all the other zombies during SHTF unless supervised and taken care of.

8. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

They've created 1600 mocking-jays...

Mountainman and ditch witch like this.
  9. griffin1340

griffin1340 Monkey+++

My thoughts exactly.

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

And at the trials 50 years from now, they will say. "We were only following orders"
    Yep, the young that don't remember history are doomed to repeat it.

But there will be a lot of blood and water that flows under the bridge before then.

Teach your children well.

11. VisuTrac

But seriously for now we need not worry. These are the same 20 somethings that really don't want to work. Are glued to the Xbox fighting virtual wars and jacking cars.

At least they have uniforms so that they can be distinguished at a distance. Move along, nothing to see in this hamlet. We need no government support. Go to the big city, i hear they have it bad.

12. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Ever hear of the lost boys? Young minds are easy to control. Lord Obummer is evil. Let us hope his days as Usurper president are numbered to no more than 92 days!

13. VisuTrac

Yep but unfortunately the new boss will be the same as the old boss. Just a different face. Even if it's the same face in office.

Banks run the world. Those 'elected' are just figure heads. And the election is just an exercise so the masses think they are making a difference in the world. But the day after the election, it's just going to be more of the same.

Warscent, tulianr and Brokor like this.
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

VisuTrac likes this.
  15. ExHelot

ExHelot Monkey

Problem is this; most youth are indeed, chasing tail, partying and playing games. Among the demographic though, is a hard-core cadre of believers looking for a cause. I was a believer in the ideology of the far left until I was 22 and saw the light by seeing what life was really like in utopia. In the meantime who knows what I may have been willing to do for 'the cause'?

We have a lost generation in this country and another on its way. We need some real leadership to show the way. The same minds that are susceptible to the left are susceptible to truth.

16. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"A picture paints a thousand words" images (2). images (3). images. images (1).

ExHelot likes this.
  17. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

18. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Hey Cato. is this meant to be a bump? ..... or did you not see and click on the link in post #1 ? Sorry but I had to ask.

19. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

a bump . . . . if this group is for "disaster relief," where were they during Hurricane Sandy? Do they have snow shovels now? Is there another class going through now? Are they having weapons training? By definition, "disaster" is a rare event, so, what are these groups doing in the meantime.

20. ExHelot

ExHelot Monkey

Since B. Hussein Obama refers to terrorist attacks as "man made disasters" and we all know whom the left considers to be prone to become terrorists, these uber leftist Obamankinder's may very well find themselves busy preventing disasters.
    Despots love children. Children are the most ruthless non-empathetic and amoral of the species, hence their popularity in present day Africa, Pol Pot in Cambodia, the Hitler Youth Corps &c.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7