Beware Of Ninjas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carly28043, Mar 27, 2012.

1. carly28043

carly28043 Monkey+

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-03-27/medical-marijuana-delivery-attacked-ninjas/53800048/1

Ninjas attack medical marijuana delivery man

WEST COVINA, Calif. (AP) – West Covina police say two people in ninja costumes robbed a medical marijuana delivery man but it's not clear how much money or marijuana was taken.

<MORE>

Police Lt. Alan Henley told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune the victim had just made a delivery to a patient on South Sunset Avenue and was headed to his car when the pair confronted him and chased him with batons.
    Henley says the attack took place just before 10 p.m. Friday.
    Henley says the victim, in his 40s, was scared and dropped a bag containing marijuana and money and the attackers took it.
    The lieutenant says he knows of no other ninja-style thefts recently.

I did not realize we had a ninja problem in the United States.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

How do you turn a Ninja, into a Zombie...... [drooling]

Get him smoked up, on some good Medical Grade Dope.....[stoner]

..... YMMV.....

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Hey BT? Isn't it legal in Alaska to grow enough pot for personal consumption?
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td> Re: alaskan marijuana laws??
    </td> <td>permalink
    </td> </tr></tbody></table> <hr style="color:#dddddd; background-color:#dddddd" size="1"> Any 1 person can have up to 24 plants in the state of Alaska.
    If you are medical marijuana Patient like me MV in the state of Alaska you can only have 6 plants at any 1 time and no more then 3 can be in flowering at 1 time.
    It don't sound right but that is the way it is here in the state of Alaska,
    I am going to court for it now...

MV...

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Only if you don't get caught, with it, outside your residence, or more than the maximum amount. (1 Oz I think) Still a Federal Felony, if the Feds bust you. Alaska has bounced back and forth on that Statute over the years, and I am not sure, what the exact situation is today. I do know if the Troopers catch you with it in your car, or outside your Residence, it is a free trip to the GrayBar Hotel, for the Weekend. Hasn't been one of my issues, since I got married. (40+ years ago) ...... YMMV.....

5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

To apprehend this guy, have they warned local quick-e-marts to watch out for guys who can open a bag of Doritos without making a sound? [LMAO]

carly28043, Alpha Dog and BTPost like this.
  6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Mall Ninjas gone bad.....? [booze]

7. carly28043

carly28043 Monkey+

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7