1. Given the media intensity given to the Covid 19 (otherwise known as Corona or Wuhan) virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 30 April, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.
  2. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Handbooks Guides & How-Tos Beyond Collapse 2019-02-04

Best informative book for before and after SHTF

1. Benjamin A. Wood submitted a new resource:

Beyond Collapse - Best informative book for before and after SHTF

Read more about this resource...

GOG likes this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Thank you for posting this resource, @Benjamin A. Wood. I have browsed the contents page., and the introduction, and I like what I see. Well written with clear explanations so far...will make further comments when I find the time to read further.

So far....(y)

GOG likes this.
  3. GOG

GOG Grumpy ol' Munky Site Supporter

Is it available in print for us dinosaurs?

4. Thank you, I had to buy the hard copy myself. I don't want to loose it. But need to say? I am not the first to upload it. It was already on the site . I just missed it somehow when I looked. As was the LDS manual, But mine was a newer version.

Yes. Can be found easy on amazon. Bought one myself.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2019
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7