Bias in Educational System

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by duane, Aug 23, 2022.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

Teacher in Utah makes valid comment on her teaching in a "white" 4 th grade school with most of kids "white". Her comment was that nothing in the books, coloring books, class room work, showed "white" kids. All the emphasis etc was on multi ethnic etc. Being attacked as a racist in the national news and probably will lose her job. The public read it as an attack on minorities etc, her question was why don't we allow "white" kids to know that they are white and have both a place in the total society and a lot of history to be proud of?

Utah teacher questions whether 'posh, White parents' will oppose her classroom 'built for non-White students'

She is right, the parents should pull the wool off their eyes and see what is being done to their children. If you are a hard working family man, with children in the left wing public schools and do make a good living, why should you attack someone who questions the process of destroying your culture and turning your kids into neurotic white powerless sheep who follow the left wing leadership of a group that states that their goal is to destroy you, your society, and distribute the wealth you have created to those "brown" people who are more equatable?

But then it well may that she is blind to the question and thinks that any attempt to stop the destruction of "whiteness" must be stopped at all costs. Can't really tell from limited information, but question is still there, why do we allow it?

Can't even read Fox News now and expect to see an honest in depth view of what is happening in the real world.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Meanwhile
    White people banned from off-campus UC Berkeley student housing common areas

duane and Seepalaces like this.
  3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I am all for equal for all, this ain't that!

duane and OldDude49 like this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Government sponsored education was always doomed to fail. Everyone saw it coming. If you love your kids you need to home school them or find something better. Oh its not easy to work 5 jobs and raise kids? Yeah that's not an accident. Public school was meant for poor kids originally. Now the white people are at the bottom of that pile getting the worst of that treatment. People need to make some hard choices real soon. If you don't you are going to get what they give you. I don't know about you but I am done begging for scraps from the big table.

I've always had a problem with the equality movements. Aside from it being blatant Marxism. It is also nonsensacle as an idea. Men an women are not the same. Blacks and whites are not the same. Adults and children are not the same. Those choices to make everyone the same are going to lead to some serious problems in which people will die (and already have). You ever notice professional sports teams have very few white guys on them? You ever notice CEOs are rarely black? There is a reason for this and it has nothing to do with racism. Instead of turning everything into a social justice issue perhaps we should instead ask ourselves why? Is there an actual difference between genetically different people? Yeah of course there is.

Ura-Ki, duane and johnbb like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

My 3 boys went to private school it wasn't easy paying for it but as a parent it was my responsibility to make sure they got the best education and it wasn't going to be from a government school. Too many white people have been brainwashed it to believing it is the white mans fault for the evils of the world. The result is militant blacks have begun to take advantage of this and foster reverse discrimination against whites and nothing is said out of fear. FEAR the great silence--- if this continues its not looking good

Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I am hoping for more State legislation throughout the country to do exactly what Arizona just did which allows the taxes one normally pays for public education to be used to send their children to private school or home school. THIS is what will put a stop to this nonsense immediately. Unfortunately, that will not help me as I will continue to be forced to pay taxes for public education even though I don't have children; however, it will make me feel better knowing at least some children are getting a fair and real education instead of attending a Political Indoctrination Center.

Pull the claws and teeth out of them by cutting the funding of public education. Government can't do a damn thing better than private industry and it is sure as hell has been shown that includes education.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7