Biden just poked the bear

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by GhostX, Oct 21, 2016.

1. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

For those of you who haven't heard about this, vice president Joe Biden openly threatened Russia in an interview.

In response to this threat, Vladimir Putin has rolled out a Russian truck-mounted Topol intercontinental ballistic missile to the border of Poland.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is about the most insane stuff I have ever heard of. Hillary's emails were in fact leaked but I have yet to see any proof that the Russians did it. Whoever did do it though, I see them as hero's for exposing her corruption before it was too late. Hillary is facing a mandatory minimum of 30 years for destroying evidence she was subpoenaed to submit to congress regardless of everything else she's guilty of. I've already lost a lot of faith in the justice system but if she still becomes president... But now let's take a look at this situation America and Russia find themselves in... Hillary some how KNOWS it was the Russians who hacked her. Biden has been a huge supporter of the Clinton campaign, I seem to recall an extended hug on a runway a while back. So now this guy is either trying to be Hillary's knight in shining armor because [do-it] is going on behind the scenes or this douche just wants to instigate WW3 in a pathetic attempt to save the dollar... or he's just insane... or all three. Why do only insane or stupid people get to rule over this country? I mean the whole reason this election sucked so much is because neither of the "popular" candidates are anywhere close to being qualified. Now Trump gets to represent the American people. I would say that Trump would be just as likely to start a war but, holy crap, it looks like the Hillary squad beat him to it.

Source: Russia's nuclear forces advance while US prepares cyber strike | Daily Mail Online

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    Ura-Ki and Mindgrinder like this.
  2. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Putin suspends weapons-grade plutonium deal with US

Canada...doing our part poking the bear too....
    Canada trades barbs with Russia as Stephane Dion blasts UN Security council for inaction in Syria

"
    But Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s ambassador to the UN, showed no signs of backing down. Instead, he repeated past assertions that Russian and Syrian forces were fighting terrorist groups, some of which have been trained and equipped by the U.S.

Churkin went on to note that Dion had made no mention of either the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant or other terrorist groups, and he appeared to question if Canada was committed to fighting such elements.

Syrian Ambassador to the UN Bashar Jaafari also attacked Canada, accusing it of violating his country’s sovereignty by deploying military forces inside Syria without permission.

Canadian fighter jets conducted several bombing missions against ISIL inside Syria between March 2015 and February 2016. While those warplanes have since been withdrawn, Canada still has two surveillance planes and an air-to-air refuelling aircraft operating in Syrian and Iraqi airspace."

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

[cow][gasmask][gasmask] Note to self... Order bomb shelter.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

on the precipice it seems...........

Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

If you think for half a second that Putin does NOT know that Biden is an empty suit, you'd be wrong. Putin is not going to respond to that idiot's ravings. Now, if Biden were to threaten the fat boy with the bad haircut, I'd say it's time to duck and cover.

oldawg, Ura-Ki, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  6. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

Very true. I'm kind of glad he was a doesn't-play-well-with-others kind of kid. Otherwise we might have had many problems with him by now.

The thing that gets me about it is how crazy it is. I mean that was an unpredictable move to make, that really scares me about the people in our government because they pull that crap too often. I mean, people really shouldn't be okay when they over step the constitution and ignoring people's rights to get their way. There are too many "untouchables" who act like God... one thing you can count on is that it will only get worse if they are allowed to continue exploiting the system.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Russians are tough. I had a close call with them in a Russian deli the other day. My buddy told the girl "easy on the potatoes". He thinks they pile them on because they're heavy which equals more money. The 4 to 5 Russians in Addidas sweats started to get up in the back room but thought better of it in the end. They were wise. [afro]

Ura-Ki and Ganado like this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Pfft more posturing. .... nuclear is not a viable option. This is the hire ups arguing over control. They are never going to destroy us sheeple. They need us

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Sure - they need 500,000,000 of us.
    The rest can go.
    Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia
    1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Ura-Ki and Yard Dart like this.
  10. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

Or this could be part of a bigger plan... just tossing that out there.

I always try to keep the perspective that even the biggest disasters could have been orchestrated. It seems to be the MO of our government in 20/20 hindsight. I'm looking for patterns or anomalies that don't make sense and I have to admit that I've spotted a few. It could still possibly all be a ruse. Not that it's likely because this is an epic fuckup that will go down in the history books but I think it's a good idea to hold multiple perspectives.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Mindgrinder you could be right but it has to be controlled. nuclear option is not controlled

Ura-Ki likes this.
  12. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Nobody who is anybody takes Biden seriously. ;)

Ura-Ki and ghrit like this.
  13. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

Wow! You mean Russia could snuff Europe? That would be terrible! Because, you know, I need those pansy azzed Euros so much! :cautious:

3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Again, Hearsay! People that Actually understand the stakes here also know what even a measured strike would bring about, and the world powers are not going to play that card! Putin is No Dummy, he knows he must remain strong, he knows to be prepared, he knows that "helping" with our elections is a dangerous game, and he is prepared to do what needs to be done! He also knows that the middle east is a fucking nightmare, and he knows that it's the satellite countries he needs to "help" to contain Islam! Remember, The Russian Federation Borders most of the Middle east, and national security mandates stability over there or else things run a serious risk of boiling over into Russia! So go ahead and Keep Fucking with Putin, and see just how mighty that Bear really is!

GhostX, Sgt Nambu, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  15. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Nobody, domestic or internationally, takes Biden serious for anything. They would not even ask him the time of day. Hell, that's why he was chosen for VP, dummy in a suit. Normally, a VP is an immediate candidate for President...but not him.

I agree completely, that nuclear war is not and never will be an option for any of the major powers. I never even waste time considering it.

One thing I don't get so let me throw it out there and maybe someone can explain it to me... So, they cannot prove that Hillary's server was hacked for if that is the case and being it had classified material on it - well - it would be a much bigger problem for her. But now, the Democrats themselves are stating it WAS hacked and her emails were stolen and released by no less than the Russians for how else could they have got them. So, are they not shooting themselves in the foot here? Once again, I am confused because it does not pass the logic test.

Sgt Nambu, Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Russians would be CRAZY to Nuke Europe.... That is the WORST thing they could do.... The Fallout Pattern would devastate their countries Crop Lands... and they know this.... That is why they are BIG on Conventional Forces, and save the Nukes for US...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  17. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

@Bandit99 - You had me right up until you used the word "logic" when attempting to make sense of the current, or frankly most/any of what the liberals do/are doing.

Yes, it doesn't pass the smell test but the attention span of the American people is, quite literally, not long enough to keep up with the current narrative AS WRITTEN BELOW.

A) Hillary, the DNC and the MSM all have claimed that her off-site, private mail server could have been but probably wasn't hacked. If it had been hacked that would be a gross breach and although they aren't saying it, it would make her culpable.

B) Wikileaks has PROVEN that the server was hacked, even if it was done internally.

C) Hillary, the DNC and the MSM are now claiming that the server was hacked by the Russians and we should be angry...nay, incensed...FURIOUS that such a thing has happened and that they are trying to influence the election.

A is proven by B and they are admitting C, therefore A=C, therefore she should at the very least be charged and stand trial. However, by the very end of the sentence, instead of calling for her head, we are pissed at the Russians!

Tangentially, it is completely ignored that BOTH parties and the media are trying to influence the election and have been for DECADES. And not just with attack ads but with lies, and deceit and half-truths and character assassinations and hacking.

I was listening to Rush on the way home today because none of the songs on the other stations were worth a damn and the classical station wasn't what I wanted to listen to. Rush was going nuts about the hypocrisy of the DNC and Democratic Party but was blind to the exact same thing on the right and Republicans. Yeah, I get it, jersey wearing, blah blah blah...

The ultimate problem is that BOTH sides (one snake, two heads, remember the picture?) feel that their way is the only way. They are right and the other is stupid. They BOTH feel entitled to the job, role, position. Yes, the liberals have the media on their side, but both sides play dirty pool, accuse the other side of cheating while they themselves have not just an ace or two up their sleeves but entire DECKS.

And both "sides" are being played against each other for our benefit, as though it mattered, and to give us the illusion of choice.

You cannot beat "the house" so long as you play by their rules.

18. Bandit99

@Ura-Ki "...The Russian Federation Borders most of the Middle east, and national security mandates stability over there or else things run a serious risk of boiling over into Russia!"

Also, there are a lot of Muslims within the Russian Federation...a fact of which they are well aware of.

But, why does everyone think Putin is messing with the Elections? Why would he do this? It certainly is not in his country's best interest. I find it very unlikely and more, I think they are saying to cover for something else, probably their own rigging of the elections.

GhostX and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Your more right then you know! Lets back up a bit! How many E mail's can you type out in a 4 year stretch? 10k? So, assuming she Shotguns a bunch of e mails, how many do you think she actually sat down and typed out herself? Knowing her, Probably less then 10% is being generous! SO, who did all this typing? And the real question we should all be asking is WHO were all these National Security Clearance restricted "TopSecret" E mails sent to? The White House would be my number ONE guess, and who would be the person in the White House to receive these E mails? SO............Kankles has an Unsecured Server, That in it's self seems Odd doesn't it? AND she has Staff members who are "cleared" to access the data? Smell something rotten here? What are the possibilities she also sent e mails Over seas to such places as U.S. Embassy's and other U.S. assets and personal, On an Unsecured server!!! What are the chances some of that Data were skimmed off the network ( again, Unsecured) and the folks that did the skimming had something in mind for that data at a later time! Think about this, How much useful Data would Kankles actually have access to? Not much me thinks,, but it's the data stream that IS important! SO..............The investigation starts, Kills claims innocence of any wrong doing, orders the destruction of all data, and even the destruction of all devices in question! Then she gets called in for questioning ( which takes a long time for her to actually show up) and the Investigation actually uncovers far more then any one realized, The Wabbit Hole is much deeper then any one realizes, and the investigation goes sideways! The Director of the F.B.I. knows just how big this really is, but his hands are tied because of Loretta Lynch, who makes a deal to stop proceedings, and when Congress calls him in to testify, he clams up because he doesn't wanna end up committing suicide with two to the chest and one to the head! Think about this, Transmitting unsecured top secrete data outside the established security protocols between Kankles and the white house as well as Over seas locals and personal not cleared for receiving that data opens things up far wider then any one would have thought! A sitting POTUS, guilty of transmitting unsecured data to an enemy of the United States, A Sitting Secretary of State transmitting unsecured data all over creation to persons outside to loop, Seem funny to you? And now we have to blame some one, So we pick the biggest Boogey man we can find and point a big stinky finger at him all to cover up what we think we may know!!!! Ask your self this question, What would happen IF the Director were to have continued investigating, and being the Good Cop we know him to be, He released his findings and those findings point to the Sitting POTUS, and the rest of the Dem's? Where would this country be then? And, We have the election with the Star member of this big fucking night mare as the Likely winner of this election, What do you think about that?!?!?!?! Me thinks the election, Rigged as it is, is just a side show for the real events to come! "VOTE" Kankles in, Rid the White House of Obummer making him Impotent, and drop the hammer, blocking ALL parties ( who are unqualified to lead a one man P-Raid across a street) and instill a Military Gov. to set other plans in motion for good or for ill, THAT MY FRIENDS, is what I believe is in store for us all very soon! The world is Holding it's collective Breath, waiting for the Hammer to fall, and it will fall hard!!!

20. Bandit99

@Ura-Ki I can follow and buy into everything you said except there is one part I have a bit of a problem with but in your defense you even offer a possible solution... "The Director of the F.B.I. knows just how big this really is, but his hands are tied because of Loretta Lynch, who makes a deal to stop proceedings." I do not think the Director's hands were tied by his boss. I think he is in on it from years ago when Clinton and him worked together IIRC...strange how all these old friends and associates from years ago get lead positions in the Justice Dept (Lynch) and the FBI (Comey).

"...and when Congress calls him in to testify, he clams up because he doesn't wanna end up committing suicide with two to the chest and one to the head!" This might have been the reason he did not speak out but then again it could have been a million reasons: he is on Hillary's side and in her debt, he was indeed ordered by Lynch to play ball (what does he have to lose as he cannot be removed and he is done after this term), he is afraid what the real findings would do to the country if known, all of the above...

For whatever was his reasons, he has hurt our most illustrious law enforcement agency in our history and frankly I think he has hurt it beyond repair. Let's face it, if you cannot trust the FBI who can you trust. I will answer it myself: no one in government.

I truly believe that they felt the majority of the masses would not really understand the complete scope of this damn server of hers connecting to both classified and unclassified network truly means...and they are probably correct. The minority of us that do understand are so small that we're probably insignificant.

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7