Biden just poked the bear

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by GhostX, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I will go one step further and remark that if more people actually knew the full scope of all this, We would already have blood in the streets! Bottom line, we all know the Klintons are as corrupt as they come, and the power they wield is truly awesome! I think this whole server thing got blown out of containment because of the "leaks" who ever originated them, and once the lid was off that pot, it could only boil over! What happens next will be interesting to say the least! As far as the F.B.I. is conserned, They lost all credibility a Long time ago, some would say as far back as 1963!

Ganado likes this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

It's all Clinton spin to distract us ftom her corruption. Ostrich of the political elite ate corrupt but Hitlery is too stupid

She got caught.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Actually I think it IS in Russia's Intrests to influence the elections! I think the risk of Komrad Killery Klinton becoming a world leader scares Putin far more then Thump!!!! Much like how We here feel about Kankles! Thump is just enough of a Maverick in the right sort of way to actually see the benefits of fostering positive relations over there! Putin Flat out admitted the mistakes that Russia made when the Cold War ended, and that the Central State Gov. f-ed up big time when it came time to embrace the western world way's And our then Sitting President, One Elmer Fudd, f-ed it all up even more! This has always been a bone in Putins throat and he IS trying to make right, and trying to bring these two not very different worlds together for a common good!!!

4. 3cyl

3cyl Monkey+++

A ICBM with a range of 440 miles?

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No, the Iskander is a short range ballistic (tactical) missile. (Just happens that the ICBM and Iskander showed up in the same post.)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7