Biden to PAY Reparations... to ILLEGALS?!?!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Oct 29, 2021.

1. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

I'm sure most if not all vets would cross the line hell I would but to old(Vietnam) but i can reload for some

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I highly doubt we will make it to the 2024 election. An update, in Wisconsin the police have proved illegal election procedures, which is a class I felony, in 2024 and are submitting criminal findings to the DA.

You know I thought that too but then I heard from Joe that 60% of Americans didn't pay any taxes last year. I also saw the price of Bitcoin, which is by all intents and purposes, a big middle finger in the face of the tyrants, go up by ALOT and people taking it on instead of gold and silver. I also saw that there are 5 million guns in America and that helps me sleep at night.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2021
    Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  3. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

A lot more than 5 million, by orders of magnitude.

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"The Founding Fathers went to war for far less than we have suffered in the last few decades."

Personally, I think it all boils down we are fed, clothed and shelter and while they have eroded basic rights over the years, the government, until now, has pretty much been careful not to overplay their hand by being overtly oppressive. However, this is changing. The fact that they now do a multitude of things, like give millions of taxpayers dollars, to illegals immigrants (basically criminals) without consideration pretty much shows one that they don't give a damn what we serfs think.

The best we can hope for is they actually become over confident and move to aggressive tactics but I truly doubt they will make such a mistake. It is better for them to sit back, ignore the population and opinion polls, let their propaganda machine spin it, the Judicial branch deal with it and if any organization becomes too active or popular then turn their political goon agencies like the IRS, EPA, or FBI on them. Besides, they got the elections rigged so they will constantly have the law on their side and Americans been taught to respect the law from childhood. Hell, that's one of our problems because in order to right these wrongs we must be prepared to go outside the law, a law we fear and have been taught to fear.

Face it, they hold all the the cards and the legal high ground. It would be nice to think they would do something like the British did back in 1776 and make a mistake but they won't.

Things have got to get worse before they get better. Sounds silly but it has to be bad enough to drive people into the streets, risk their lives and livelihood. When people have full bellies, a roof over their head, and house payments to meet, it is damn hard to drive them to revolution even if that's exactly what needs to happen. The United States government is a true monster of endless power and resources (which we give them! Ironic!), capable of grinding a person and their family to dust so it cannot be simply a few martyrs it has to be the entire nation that rises up.

Sadly, an uprising is exactly what needs to happen. There is no other way to reverse things. None, not anymore, not when they control elections also. There are traitors throughout our own government holding elected and appointed positions and our own laws protect them. They hold the legal high ground, all the cards, and control the game.

5. enloopious

I worry that if they make it slow enough nobody will wake up. Is that all it takes? Just do anything slowly and you can get away with it?

I have heard a LOT of people saying we are going to fight this peacefully, in the courts, in the media, etc. I am still not sure that is the best way to go considering all of the people they are killing right now. It really is tough to see which is the better way to go. Fifth gen warfare is fought in the hearts and minds but they aren't exactly playing fair. Since it is fought in the mind where they have to win in your head to get you to support their murderous plans, maybe we HAVE to fight it in the mind as well. It seems they want it to break down to a kinetic war where we fight each other. They are hoping for that so they can roll in the war machine.

Remember how they banned certain weapons in war? White phosphorus, Nukes, bio-weapons, etc? Maybe there should be a ban on 5th gen warfare altogether.

In the Art of War Tsun Tzu said make the enemy think you are weak when you are strong. Make the enemy think you are strong when you are weak. Is this the first form of 5th gen war? Is this why Biden is in charge?

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. TinyDreams

TinyDreams Monkey++

Biden is in charge because he won the election and nobody was ballsy enough to kick him out and overturn/question the system. We have to face the consequences of our actions and until the majority of the public become uncomfortable enough with consequences we are in the minority. That’s why they are able to do what they are doing.

I am an optimistic person though so I do think they know it’s a race against time and that the American public is going to wake up and come together. We won’t have a choice because this is war and it’s already started.

Gator 45/70 and Brokor like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Disagree BiDumb did not win the election his minions stole the election and the Supreme court did not have the balls to act on any challenges brought to them

Gator 45/70, SB21 and enloopious like this.
  8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I really wonder what would happen.... if a lone wolf acted and took down a couple of bad actors.
    Would others follow that lead and take action....
    Then create a groundswell of action across all fronts.....

Sometimes, one would have to take a lead to get others to get off the stick and make chit happen.
    We all know that the current youth and early 20-30 somethings are weaker...being indoctrinated heavily.
    What could spark action... what could be a trigger.... just a thought. ;)

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  9. enloopious

Apparently the 5th gen war wages on. Videos like this are not going to pop up in your feed because YT makes sure that it doesn't.

The war concerning the election is FAR from over. As an alternative to going out and hanging the bastards they are doing this legally but it is very very slow at best. Are we winning? I don't know. Doesn't feel like it but I do keep watching it.

marlas1too and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I was reading this post ,, and I got to wondering ,,,,, I was thinking,, " I don't remember posting this " ,,,,,
    Yes , I've wondered that same thing .

marlas1too, Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  11. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I think it would be like trying to start a car on a very cold morning. The starter grinds and grinds, occasionally a cylinder will fire, then two, and just before the battery dies,four, five then all of them and the engine struggles and rattles and smokes and finally settles down to run like it should. The trick is does our battery die first or do we get the engine started?

enloopious, Gator 45/70 and Yard Dart like this.
  12. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The problem is, in the Matrix...there is no engine. :eek:

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Sorry, but I must disagree with those that say Americans are not awake. I believe now there are more Americans fully aware and stunned by what is occurring and how fast it is all happening then ever before They are awake but that does not mean they are moved to action. Or, their action is trying to do it via legal and appropriate ways which will not work. Why? Because the Left-Fascists' have all the cards, control the game. Hell, how can you vote someone out when they control the elections?

I also believe that we are the majority by a huge margin which means spit since the opposition controls the game.

These coming months will prove to be interesting. I cannot believe we will see any changes in November 2022. Why? Because it has become quite obvious that Uncle Joe and his merry band of goons do not care a damn what any of the voters think about his administration's policies - meaning - they don't give a damn about the coming election...because they already have it in the bag, rigged.

I also think, we are spoon fed all this BS from the Republicans about a Red Tide in November 2022 to simply keep the masses quiet, make us believe things will straighten out by the 2022 vote, get better, we have a voice - well - what if it doesn't? What if like the last Presidential election these idiot Republicans are again caught with their pants down around their ankles and afterward, after the elections are stolen, they will do what they always do - shout and wave their arms about, make threatening statements but absolutely nothing will happen - as always. The Republicans always talk a good game, a good fight, but I would take my irate 80 year-old grandma over them.

Certainly, with President Trump out of the picture, the American people are alone. We will either lose or win...but most likely we won't even try.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  14. enloopious

There are more, much more, than we all know doing things every day to combat this. The American people can overcome this sort of commie attack easily. That is why they shipping in millions of illegals. They are used to being dominated by Commies. They put up with it. Its not so they can vote for Joe. They are shipping them here because they all came here from Commie countries so they think they will make America Commie too. But just like Gargamel made Smurfette to infiltrate the Smurf village, the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her into a good Smurf. LOL let's see if that resonates.

Brokor likes this.
  15. enloopious

So the creation of the METAverse raises a question... if they can create an actual Matrix and people are going to voluntarily go into, as it seems they are, are we already in one? In fact, once we are in the new META we can create new META versions inside that META. Just like Inception how would anyone know if they have ever left it? They could just program NEO to think he broke free and have the battle for Zion etc. and nobody would be the wiser. That would explain agent Smith being able to get out of the Matrix. Too many tangents?

...but damn this steak tastes good...

Yard Dart and Brokor like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7