Biden's Vaccine Mandate Is Only a Press Release, It Doesn't Actually Exist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That's odd because before now the military didn't care if a few personnel didn't get a vaccine because of legitimate medical condition.

enloopious, Ura-Ki and mysterymet like this.
  3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Everyone has to decide for themselves if getting the shot is right or wrong for them. I am not anti vax. I have been vaxed plenty by Uncle Sugar over the years. I am opposed to THIS vax on a personal level and vax mandates on a moral level. I am opposed to no allowances for natural immunity by the military when they have them for other similar diseases like chicken pox. For me if someone wants the shot, great. If they don’t, also great. Both have their pros and cons.

SB21, Yard Dart, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Yes it is very odd how only specific allergic reactions to these shots are the only thing military accepts for medical waiver when there are a whole host of things accepted for other shots.

enloopious likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I got out of the smallpox shot because I had the worst case of contact dermatitis I ever had the day I was supposed to get the pokes.

mysterymet likes this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I did not ask for this ,
    YOU MADE YOUR DECISION , LET ME MAKE MINE BY MYSELF ,,JUST READ THE INFO !!!!

DO NOT TELL ME MY DECISION ,, BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS PAID MY FAILURES !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sloth

Ura-Ki and enloopious like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If you are "high risk" you are likely irrelevant.
    Remember bill Gates wanted "sterilization by vaccine".
    They want kids.
    Not like that (this time), but for forced vaccination, they say "get the shot" or else your kids aren't allowed in school, you get fired from your job, you become a domestic terrorist and so on.

Ura-Ki, enloopious and mysterymet like this.
  8. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

One of the ingredients in the Vaxx is called Luciferase. Phonetically pronounced "Lucifer Race" Religious discussion kinda seems to fit the subject matter?

Luciferase - Wikipedia

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. enloopious

You've got a lot of research ahead of you but luckily a lot of people are already working on that. Just that question takes you into the direction of the Tin Foil Hat Lounge and once you are there it's not an easy battle. You start getting a lot of resistance from people who normally wouldn't spit on you, if you were on fire, to put it out. The info is available but the friction is insane.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  10. enloopious

There is a very good legal argument for ALL of those in the Federal Government and military and anywhere else. They can not mandate ANYTHING or court martial anyone for not taking EUA drugs. Even in the military. This is the whole point of discussion of the topic of the thread. There are Supreme Court cases where military were told to take emergency use authorized drugs and it was struck down. Its a tough fight but also worth it. Thats why people join the military is to do the tough fights.

Simple googlefu will find it
    21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3 - Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies
    Federal Law Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks — 3 Resources You Can Use to Inform Your School or Employer

The other point being that they can NOT release the approved drug UNTIL all of the other drug manufacturers have an approved version. Why? Because they would have to cancel ALL OTHER EUA drugs. They would lose money. If you have any sense of still being a free man or woman this should make your blood boil. It becomes pretty obvious and yet still you will get a ton of push back should you mention that.

People have been asking why some people are getting PLACEBO shots. Doctors have been reporting this. There is a tactic that is used in the medical industry where they release a new drug using 90% placebo and 10% of the shots are the actual drug. When 90% show no adverse reaction (because they got placebo) they become your BIGGEST cheer leaders. Then they get approval and release 100% and no matter what happens to the people they rake in the money. Yes this can be used for other nefarious reasons. Just because a company is too big to fail doesn't mean they can't be a scam. The larger the company the easier the scam is and the less the penalty. FACT.

Ura-Ki and Brokor like this.
  11. enloopious

Now remember they are doing nothing wrong at Pfizer.

People react that way when they are doing nothing wrong.

But seriously, she should be running. The people should also form a lynch mob... but because they are good God fearing people they wont do that no matter how much she deserves it.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  12. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

No. Perhaps you don't understand, so I shall elucidate. I do not care if you chat about religion, you just need to do it in the proper forum. Faith and Religion
    I hope this helps.

SB21 and enloopious like this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7