Biden's view of the Constitution

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by duane, Apr 8, 2021.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

Mr. Biden in his statement on limiting gun rights would seem to believe that the Constitution of the United States is in fact not the Law of the Land, but a wise document to be reviewed to when making laws or issuing fiats. As the left so often states, it was written by a bunch of wealthy white slave owners a long time ago and isn't really what we need to set the laws of our country in the present times. They also believe it was in fact flawed when created as it was a tool used to justify the actions of the white power structure and control those people of color.

In his address today on gun control, he would seem to be taking the powers derived from the Covid crisis and is trying to use them and other executive actions to achieve his desired control of guns without going thru Congress. Nothing new, the controls placed on alcohol and drugs in the 1 st World War period were justified as being necessary for the war effort.

Biden announces slate of gun control actions, claims 'public health crisis'

2. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

Yeah, we are a land ruled by laws. And the highest law is the constitution. Well, apparently except if you're the Prez.

3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Laws seem to be only applicable to we the serfs --the ruling class makes laws they exempt themselves from and when caught are never prosecuted by the ruling class regardless of party affiliation. The Constitution is just a minor impediment to the Leftist SOB's

Meat, Oddcaliber, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  4. To quote Phill Masic,"He who has the gold, rules".

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Pedo claims the "CONSTITUTION IS NOT ABSOLUTE" in that he believes he is not bound by it or it's limits on his power!

See ya in Court, Ya Jerk!
    I got news for ya, The Constitution is in fact Absolute, it defines your powers and your limits, and compels the "We the People" to boot your ass outta office at the slightest over step!

6. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

This is why this nation will boil over soon. Just get read and be apart of a better change.

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Did you know fire kills over 4,000 people a year?
    I wonder when we can expect some EO action for fire control?

8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

He's an Idiot ,, top to bottom, thru and thru .

9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I call him SCROTUS now. F@%k SCROTUS.

SB21, johnbb, Altoidfishfins and 2 others like this.
  10. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Constitutional rights are not absolute, then they can be eroded little by little until they're basically non-existent.
    They must be absolute or they're irrelevant.

11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Fear not the day after saying that (Yesterday) the announcement of the formation of a Committee to explore expanding the Supreme Court was put forth.

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The Biden the Constitution is nothing more than a place mat he can use to keep his table clean during an all you can eat BBQ rib special while he eats ribs and wipes his hands on the BoR. This guy will ignite a Civil War if he goes unchecked.

I'm actually stunned by the people who were worried about tyranny under Trump that ignore Biden's actions as a dictator. For rule of law the means are more important than the ends. Even if I agreed with the objectives I would still oppose his actions.

I hope the USSC stays intact long enough to see some of this overruled. Once the USSC is packed enough to ensure that all decisions are leftist rubber stamps that ignore the Constitution I will no longer respect it's decisions.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  13. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Bidumb's view of the Constitution? He can't even see it from where his minions put him

Ura-Ki likes this.
  14. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

CDCCDB21-DE5E-46A6-9569-A359387A7234.

15. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Dems see the Constitution, not as the Law of the Land but as

[​IMG]

techsar likes this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Doesn't look like biden is dumb to cut EO bans.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7