bidumb's staffing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ghrit, Nov 23, 2020.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

SB21 likes this.
  2. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

SB21 likes this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Just like sea sickness, puke and go on down the road.

Freewheeler, SB21 and Tully Mars like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

"Biden on Monday also announced former Secretary of State John Kerry as special presidential envoy for climate, and will sit on the National Security Council — the first time that the NSC will include an official dedicated to climate change. Kerry's position is not a Cabinet post. "

So, just like that a new post is created, a new job with salary, benefits and, of course, a budget. Isn't Amerika grand...

5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I feel your pain..I do, I really do...

I'd be interested to see who succeeds De Vile De Vos....they'd have a job and a half, cleaning up Betsy, De Voucher's mess up.

[​IMG]

6. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

So this is how Liberty dies...with thunderous applause.

7. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

And bidummy creates a new cabinet post. The Ambassador to the UN now in the cabinet instead of under the State Dep't. Gonna be fun watching that pushmepullyou play out.

Tully Mars, Freewheeler and HK_User like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

At least he's not stupid enough to give Kerry another shot at Secretary of State.

Yard Dart, Tully Mars and HK_User like this.
  9. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

I refuse to take that bet.

Bandit99, SB21 and HK_User like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Yes, why have all that freedom of choice nonsense when your kids can be forced into a state run school that needs to keep lowering to bar to advance kids to the next grade.

Capt. Tyree, 3cyl, Yard Dart and 5 others like this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I agree, and stand corrected. President Elect Replacement Kamala Harris isn't stupid enough to give Kerry another shot. Almost forgot myself there.

HK_User likes this.
  12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

It doesn't even matter any more, were so fucking screwed! Nothing we can do about any of it, just shoot strait, one bullet, one kill, and don't stop till they take your empty rifle from your corps! Been a good ride mostly, but like all good things, it must come to an end, At least I didn't get road rash!

13. chelloveck

Meh..."freedom of choice" is just a subterfuge for channeling finance and resources away from the public schools to religious and other charter schools...

Dill do Vos had promoted the 'school voucher' experiment in Michigan for a couple of decades prior to her present, soon to be ending gig...with resoundingly poor outcomes for the education system of that state.

DeVos' Michigan schools experiment gets poor grades

Betsy DeVos wants to use America's schools to build "God's kingdom." She's about to get her chance.

7 ways DeVos has failed students and educators during the COVID-19 pandemic - Education Votes

Betsy DeVos has little to show after 2 years in office

Like her know nothin', do nothin' boss, she has merely jammed as many stakes into the spokes of that part of the TRump administration that she heads...she will be missed, only to the extent that she can no longer harm, in that role, the primary and secondary education of American children.

upload_2020-11-24_10-20-28.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  14. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

WADDA CROCK OF CRAP

3M-TA3, Yard Dart and HK_User like this.
  15. chelloveck

Yep, that's Betsy, pretty much in a nutshell. Be interesting who will be appointed to her portfolio...Betsy set a low bar...except for arming schools against bear attack. :LOL:

ghrit likes this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Our ed system has been so screwed up for so long ( I graduated in 88) and we continue to set the bar for how low we can go, or how little we can get away with allowing! When I was in School, history was whatever the current teach told us, and it usually didn't jive with actual facts. Math was no challenge, and in H.S. we were only required to complete two years study. English was a joke, as were the senior citizen betties who taught it, and Literature focused on modernisism, with no respect to the classics! Second language wasn't even available unless you were in the top % of your class, ( never mind I spoke 3 languages fluently enough to know which area of which country I came from) and the requirements to graduate were so low, that the serious pot heads easieally cleared that hurdle! Point is, we continue to require less and less of our children's learning, and we wonder how they can survive in the wilds on their own some day! When my two boys were in High School, they didn't even have shop class, or small engines/automotive classes, no home economics, no practical math ( As in how to keep a basic check book and balance, run a household, and have a monthly balance at the end) Basically, they got the absolute minimum, had to take tests where a passing grade was all that mattered, and the teachers would lie, cheat, and steal to inflate the kids scores so that they would meet the "National Standard" that some jackfuck in D.C decided from across the country, based on how the Japanese, Germans, or the Swedes score! My kids were always held to some false standard, and never pushed to be the best they could be, they didn't get letter grades, only a pass/fail! I was able to get them both pulled out of school and home school them the last couple of years, and we basically learned those life lessons a young person setting foot out the door for the first time would need to survive on their own!
    I can tell you, being compared to other kids on other countries really sucked, especially when the narrow view of; Boys will do physical labor, and girls will be Desk props is the attitude they espouse! Basically, they set up the kids to fail! My own kids wouldn't have survived had we not taken charge, and taken it upon ourselves to teach them the skills needed to survive! Had we relied soley on the schools, my kids would still be living at home and sucking the gov tit!

17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

It's nearly impossible for a young person to succeed in this country today, with most employers requiring a degree as a condition of hiring , practicing predatory employment practices, and paying the absolute minimum they can get away with, the wages/income doesn't match with the realities of everyday average life! I feel for todays youth, they have been screwed 7 ways from sunday, and now are expected to take a big ass bite of the collage debt sammich, and sign their lives away in perpetual debt!
    Have a good close look at what it takes to buy a home, dress the home with the basics, fill the fridge and freezer, pay taxes for the privilege's of "owning" a piece of land and home, that you don't actually ever own outright ( Stop paying your property tax if you want to see what happens to your home you "own") pay insurance to try and protect what you own ( while getting screwed with things that are not covered), buy a car and all that goes with it, and then get up an go to work each and every day, often having to work two jobs to make ends meet! GO help you if you have kids,, your costs just went through the roof, and did your income?
    As to your income, gone were the days of a 20 to 30 year carrier, now your just a number, a meat sack filling a space and a quota and expected to perform above the set minimums or you can and will be replaced with no reason or explanation! Then, you get to pay income tax on top of everything else you have to pay taxes on! Before your done with your income, you have paid out around 70% of it in taxes and fee's for things you will likely never benefit from! ANd don't get me started on the liberal taxes that always seem to show up, such things as an "Arts Tax" that pays for shit you and I cannot ever take advantage of, when was the last time you got to experience some "Culture" like a real concert, or the ballet, or.......
    yup, I cant afford that shit ether, but I god damn well pay a fucking tax for it, all so that the elites can enjoy the good life, at our expense! And Dammit, we gotta have all that "Art" around the city, make it attractive for all those other elites to come and visit and spend their money on over priced, sub quality, made in China shit ( Nike) that us sane folks would never purchase!
    Where did it all go wrong? It started with the Democrats and big gov, stuck their noses in to every aspect of our lives with their "We know better then you" attitude, and they make the rules that make THEM rich, and you Poor and in Debt, I.E. hand out in need!

Fuckit, the roof is on fire, let the fucker burn to the ground, and piss on the ashes!

18. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

3M-TA3, Freewheeler and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Fear the puppet masters, not the puppets.

20. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Monkey

Funny you should mention "bear attacks". Lol. :D. They wanted to get me with terroristic threats by UTILIZING A BEAR!!!!! :LOL:. Really. A genuine, 1,200 pound black bear!!!!! :whistle:
    Those suckers can be trained to do your bidding, don't you know!!!!!????? :ROFLMAO:

HK_User likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7