BIG LOCAL GATOR

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by E.L., Sep 26, 2007.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Snakes don't have legs -- [own2]

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Okay. You're right. I attached a leg for ya':
    blackjacks.
    blackjacks.

4. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

best I could do since they don't fit [booze]
    snake2007_0928(004).JPG

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Whew!

I guess that answers what he was doing with my shoes last night (had me worried there for a minute ;)).[LMAO]

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Do you need a "big ol" lavender corn snake for that??

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Hee-hee-hee. That is his recipe for anything that can be cooked. You can confirm that by looking a few other places on this board. (Gotcha, SC.)

I thinks about two cups of finely chopped snake meat would work rather well for that size batch.

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

and there I thought the chilled possum bisque was a nice touch.

10. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Come over this way to Wausau, FL....Possum Capital of the US....they fix it any ol' way you want it.....

First Sat in August....

and yes, people really eat it....

<TABLE class=resultlist>Wausau, Florida - Possum Capital of the U.S.
    In Chipley FL, which is the self-proclaimed Possum Capital of the U.S. there is an engraved bronze plaque commemorating the possum. It seems that during the depression when there was little to eat the abundance of possum in the vicinity allowed people to survive. This plaque tells the story.
    My buddy who lives near there swears that whenever a possum is struck by a car anywhere in the US, the animal turns its body so that it head is pointing toward Chipley before it expires. [Henry Horrocks, 01/01/1997] [RA: There is a granite monument to the Possum about five miles south of Chipley. According to the monument inscription, it was erected by the "Wausau Community Development Club" in 1982.The Florida State Legislature has proclaimed that the first day in August is "Possum Day."]

Cheers! [beer]

<TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7