Bill Gates Says CIVIL WAR WILL HAPPEN, Says Hung Election AND Civil War Coming Due To Polarization

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CaboWabo5150, Sep 26, 2022.

1. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

I don't know if he's right. I hope not, but at this point, nothing will surprise me anymore. These politicians keep throwing fuel on the fire, which will reach a tipping point someday. The folks who can agree to disagree and still get along just fine with their neighbors are becoming fewer every day.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
    Seepalaces likes this.
  2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I've believed a Second Civil War is coming for years. Too many differences between regions of this nation, too many racial/special interest groups clamoring for top billing, too much dishonesty and fraud in our government. The pot is boiling over, the frogs are pizzed off.

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The left keeps feeding this rhetoric like they want it to happen. So much for unification. Problem is that people don't feel special as Americans anymore. They feel the need to be extra special as Black Americans, Native Americans, Mexican Americans, LGBTQ Americans, and all the other splinter groups clawing for special treatment. Gates will sit it out in his bunker somewhere with his family and the wealthy leftists will have their retreats as well while the rest of the country kills each other off.

They will take human attrition any way they can get it. Plandemic, Vaccination, Civil War, even a manufactured WWIII would not beyond their imagination should the threshold of population reduction fall behind their expectations.

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Pretty much attrition is what it's all about. Wealth has it's privileges' but the rest of us are just cannon fodder. Rich people don't have jobs they don't have to work, so they can scream about taxing them all they want, no job and even 100% tax rate is still nothing. I wouldn't take a job guarding Bill Gate's compound, what can he pay to insure loyalty if the money is imaginary? I say to let the pot boil over, if it puts out the fire, so be it.
    Blue parking spaces started the whole thing then mad mom's got the insurance companies behind their agenda and pretty soon, the DUI industry privatized and the supply chain was handed over to the good ole boys. I got a niece that is on her third little colored baby she can't support but can sure keep the system jumping with domestic disputes, and departments of human services. when your whole function is to support a Ponzi scheme, there is no solution other than a massive reduction in the general population. Disease, war, starvation will keep up but mass extermination is surely on the planning board somewhere, it just needs the right slogan, maybe "It's for the children"?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I was hoping this would happen 100 years after my last grandchild had passed away.

I may not be lucky enough to avoid this myself.

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

If Gates is saying it then it is because they want this to happen. We need to come together as americans and realize that our problem is not each other. Its the people pulling the strings. Follow the money to see who is pulling the strings.

7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

If civil war is coming I hope Gates is one of the first to be taken out. Unfortunately I don't see the American people coming together, the radical left will never abandon their separatist ideology.

8. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Bill Gates is pushing for a civil war. They require it to have their "great reset" as Klaus calls it. These wealthy people are all on the same team and rely on us all being individuals with no communication or preparations for their attacks. Just imagine being at one of their meetings and discussing which parts of the world you will own after you kill everyone who lives there... they have no soul.

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

How many people actually run this country or run the world? How many movers and shakers doing the bidding, and following orders? How many politicians and lap dogs? If you stop to think about it, it's not very many people!
    How long do you think they would all survive once their "Plan" kicks off? Take Gates for example, how many guards around him, how many people within reach that he could call on if things go loud, not many! Take that wide spread with all of "Them" and it don't look too good! The problem is, the sheeple don't know what to do, don't have any sort of plan, and will end up fighting each other over the scraps once things go loud! Still, the elites won't rule, not in the way they have planned, as long as there are folks who know things and have skills, none are safe! People are at their most dangerous when you take away everything that means anything to them, when you have hurt them enough, spit on them enough, blamed them enough, like the dog you keep kicking, sooner or later, the Dog will bite you back, the people will fight back, especially those with Nothing left to loose!

10. enloopious

The people are in fantasy land. Reality has a loose grasp on most people. They argue about pronouns and oppressors and social justice but the elite 'would be' dictators do also. they think they can buy armies and pay them to kill their own people. The lack of reality from both sides is astonishing. In the middle there are some good strong people who will come out on top. The weak people will be lucky when they help them out and the evil people will be lucky when they show them mercy. The longer it is drawn out and more bloody it gets the less of both we will see. Let us make no mistakes, this war has already started and for some has been going on for quite some time.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I have fully accepted the reality that civil war is indeed coming, and I just don't give a damn anymore. Yep, it is going to happen, brought on by some election - November or the next Presidential - just like the last one (Lincoln's election) and there is nothing we can do to stop it. So, it is not a matter of what we can do to avoid it, which we can't, but what we can do to win it! That's where my thoughts are now, where my head is at. Screw'em! I don't give a damn. You see, I am no longer afraid of what will happen but welcome it along with the changes it will bring. So, screw'em!

One last thing, most of the Right have two great force multipliers. These two things are real and are what will make the Right not only stand and fight but fight and win! Those two things are Religion and Nationalism, love of God and love of Country. So, screw'em!

Homer Simpson, Seepalaces and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Don't forget, we have most of the guns and ammo, we have the training and will to use it, and we don't give a damn about the wokes!
    Yes it's going to be bloody, but that's also expected! I'm ok with it all, as long as once it starts, it gets fought clear through to the finish, no compromise, no negotiations, and no quarter! They bring this fight, they OWN IT, including all the blood that gets spilled, and they will be made to pay for it, the full butchers bill, Nothing Less!

Awaken Cold Iron, Awaken!

13. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

1/3 of the population hates the other third.
    I'm in the third that is going to load the firearms, lock the gate, let the dogs run loose and make some popcorn and watch the show.

14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I with you brother! Whatta we drinking?

VisuTrac and Seepalaces like this.
  15. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

This is the thing I think about. I assume that the left has lived in an echo chamber for so long they believe all the dumb things they chant. Remember when they had the day without a woman? No one does. No one was even vaguely inconvenienced by the day without a feminist, but if we play that one with conservatives...let's just say a day without a feminist is a political rally. A day without a conservative man is a humanitarian disaster. Do they really think we're all going to swoon if we have no netflix? How much netflix do you think those idiots will hand over when they realize that 99 percent of all farmers in the US are, in fact, conservatives? The netflix for food trade will be a fun event. Also, the twitter for electricity debacle will amusing to watch. They want to chatter about going solar, for those of us who have made the attempt, it's not as easy as they think it is. And nearly all electricians are, in fact, conservatives. This is why they have to control conservatives and try to turn as many as they can. If they can't control us, they have no choice except violence.

Bandit99, enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Seepalaces and enloopious like this.
  17. crowdaddy

crowdaddy Monkey++

Amen brother...

Ura-Ki and Seepalaces like this.
  18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Coffee. It might be a long shift minding the comings and goings by the gate.

Ura-Ki and Seepalaces like this.
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The commies have been pushing this agenda for years we know it and now they know we know!

Ura-Ki, oldawg and Seepalaces like this.
  20. enloopious

Dont, Ura-Ki and Seepalaces like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7