Birth of a Nation: Be Safe and Alert Friday October 7

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3M-TA3, Oct 5, 2016.

1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Yep, blacks learned both after the war between the states and after WWII that they had to get mean to get anyone to take them seriously...seems it's the white folks who have forgotten and think all of this rioting and looting is something new. The big difference this time around is that they have no strong leader on the "nice" side of the equation, like Dr, King was, for example. To make real progress takes both mean and nice...a Nat Turner and a Frederick Douglass or a Fred Evans and a Martin Luther King. Who has got their "nice' side this time around? The NAACP, CBC, etc have all long ago sold out to the establishment. Who is going to be their MLK this time around...any ideas?

Brokor likes this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I thought the Republican Party were trying its best with Ben Carson, but he couldn't even make it through his own party's primaries....:ROFLMAO:

3. chimo

Let's call a token a token, eh. ;)

The establishment doesn't get to dictate who the leaders of their opposition are...and it's funny watching them try.

4. chelloveck

Ah tokenism....token conservative leaders such as Ben Carson, Allen Keyes, Allen (shoot near a detainee's head Allen West - RationalWiki) West, and Herman Cain:?

I'm impressed with the Republican Party's commitment to African American tokenism. When are they going to field an actual, realistic contender for the Whitehouse throne room? Probably not anytime soon I guess.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Speaking of tokens, just watch the commercials from the major national advertisers currently running. Balance does not exist.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled Oct 7 discussion --

chelloveck likes this.
  6. chimo

and of course none of the democrat black folks are tokens...nooooo.
    Even their "black" President is nothing but a white boy with dark skin...George Bush's darker twin! Uncle Barry! :lol:

7. chelloveck

I wasn't making the claim that the Democrats weren't as tokenistic about their stable of dark skinned political leaders as their Republican opponents seem to be. You're punching at air again. ;) I'm just agreeing with you, and elaborating upon your observation of conservative tokenism. You're throwing red herrings at your own argument. :ROFLMAO:

8. chimo

I'm not the one who responded to my posts with quips about Republicans...not once, but twice! You brought political parties into this, my friend, so don't start in with the crocodile tears when you get called on it.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7