"Black Guns Matter" Campaign

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Legion489, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

2. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Them students protesting down in Texas seem think that black "guns" matter...
    [​IMG]

or that ALL colors "guns"matter
    [​IMG]

This is my rifle, this is my gun.... :D

3M-TA3 likes this.
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Seriously, the first post is a serious attempt to spread info about the second amendment to counter the lies of the left and all those good people who will do anything labeled "for the good of the children", even if it is based in totally opposite statistics. Facts do not matter to the tyrants wanting to totally disarm the populace. Our founders wanted all citizens to be armed with arms equal to the government, and they did not approve of a standing army. The Appleseed Project of training folks the finer art of rifle marksmanship and giving them a history lesson at the same time should try visiting some of these College towns and offering the brainwashed misinformed impressionable college age youth a chance to shoot a real gun in a safe environment and learn a few things at the same time. This guy at BLACK GUNS MATTER is doing a service he should be commended for. He has an uphill fight in todays Ignorant PC society.
    As to the protests on Texas Campuses it is due to recent legislative and court rulings which now allow college students and other the right to carry guns on campus for their personal protection. The asinine dildo / gun protests started because even though you can carry a gun on campus, waving a dildo around in public or practicing your oral skills on it are strictly against the law. I think civil disobedience in this case is appropriate. In fact I find it funny as all get out. HOWEVER, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. I find it an unnecessary distraction to the thread.

Legion489, BTPost and ghrit like this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Actually it is quite interesting. Look at the pictures. A nice black man is standing up for 2A and no one would say he is racist (note: people get called racist when saying all lives matter). But then look at the dumb white college students. Which young person is making the bigger statement? Which one is truly standing up for the values of this country.

5. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Well lib-tards will be lib-tards. If that young girl thinks that is funny/serious/wonderful or what ever, I will happily drop her off in down town East Saint Louwie at high noon so she can get one of those (or a few dozen for that matter) and have all the fun she wants with them there. IF she gets out alive she can tell us how peace loving and non-violent they are there and how much she loves lib-tardism.

Mountainman likes this.
  6. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Not a bad idea. Libtard college field trips to the inner cities for 24 hours and see how that works out, LOL!!!

Yard Dart and Dont like this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

To BAD, we can't do that with the College Professors, that teach this BS, to our Kids..... 48 Hours wailing around Compton, would teach them more, that their 50 years in Academia.....

8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

And you can bet that those "educated" college students have no clue that gun control laws in this country were originally intended to ensure that blacks, injuns, mexicans, chinese, irish, italians and other "undesirables" could not defend themselves from or even stand on equal ground with WASPs.

Pax Mentis likes this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Maj Toure is quite interesting. Here is an exchange in his FB page. I know other black activists who stand for America first get threats. I am sure Maj will be also.

Pax Mentis likes this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

If creds were just noise, he's earned 'em. We'll have to see how the tour goes, if the walk matches the talk. Hope it does, I really do.

tacmotusn likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7