Black hurricanes....

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Black hurricanes....

Well, it appears our African-American friends have found yet something else to be pissed about. A black congresswoman (this would be Sheila Jackson Lee, of Houston), reportedly complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian sounding names. She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, Tanisha, Woeisha, Shaqueal, and Jamal. I am NOT making this up!

She would also like the weather reports to be broadcast in 'language' that street people can understand because one of the problems that happened in New Orleans was, that black people couldn 't understand the seriousness of the situation, due to the racially biased language of the weather report.

I guess if the weather person says that the winds are going to blow at 140+ MPH, thats too hard to understand. I can hear it now: A weatherman in New Orleans says...

Wazzup, mutha-fukkas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin'
    fo' yo ass like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo'
    chirren, leave yo crib, and head fo' de nearest FEMA office fo yo FREE shit!

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Dat ho muz be smokin' uh cahn-trolled suhb-stanz.

3. Pauly Walnuts

Pauly Walnuts Monkey++

I thought you meant like Warren Sapp, Portis, Winslow etc....

4. snuffysmith

snuffysmith Monkey+++ Founding Member

Listen up dawg, they be givin away free credit cards fo stuff down at the Fema office. Jus tell'm us dun got blowd away and all your kids is haungery. Borra a few kids from the neigbors and take them wit ya, it helps.

Snuffy

5. Allen

Allen Monkey+

I'm in Houston. Yes she's one of ours. We keep her around as proof of how stupid some people can be. Just remember, people keep voting her into office.
    [sheep]
    BTW with all the people who came here from NO, we were assured that they weren't here to take our jobs away.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7