Black Lives Matter “Summer of Chaos” Leading to Martial Law

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Mountainman, Jul 9, 2016.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'd have no particular problem with a gift wrapped pine box. Or canvas bag, not too fussy 'bout that.

Tully Mars, Yard Dart, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

The problem with POS Zero is his puppet masters are pushing the envelope on what they can get away with like no other president I have ever known. Since every thing else tried has not worked, race wars seems to be what Soros, and others, are funding and counting on.

Tully Mars, GOG and Oltymer like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Does that mean we could sneak across the border and get a bunch of free stuff that @Mindgrinder has to pay for? Thanks bud!!!

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

This is what government does by design. Government draws lines around different groups of people, tells them they have to live in harmony together when government knows that's not going to happen. If by some miracle people do get along then all the government needs to do is agitate things with one group, blame the other group. End result the government gets called to play peacekeeper.
    Thus creating a need for them selves.

Again, all the same things were said about bush.
    People said that bush pushed the envelope with what they could get away with and his military industrial complex puppet masters wanted to stay in control.
    Same story different year.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Pretty close to the best idea I've heard in the last eight years.

6. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

A little food for thought: Look around and realize what the results are of the U.S. meddling in other governments. Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc, all of the "Arab Spring" countries are in violent chaos. Think about ISIL, too. So why do we not expect our government to do the same here as it's done overseas??

Kajun

Tully Mars, GOG and Mountainman like this.
  7. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Instigating a race war shows how desperate the powers have become, it is a big gamble hoping for an outcome based on citizens being in such abject fear that they will welcome draconian measures to create an illusion of safety for them. On the other hand this might actually wake a lot of sleeping sheep up and cause more resistance to the powers plans.

O is short on time and hasn't accomplished the tasks that were assigned to him by the puppet masters, and is attempting to engineer a dictatorship to stay in power. Then with BREXIT in Europe, and Trump in the USA, they are getting their apple cart upset. They face the prospect of not being able to accomplish their NWO implementation which they had hoped to do without arousing the masses.

So, besides all the racial tension and terroristic attacks, I would expect they will engineer a market crash, dollar devaluation, grid and internet shutdown, assassinations, and perhaps another 911 in a final savage attempt to save their plan before they have to face some real opposition in the political arena. They seem to be on some kind of timetable and are cutting it close, with lots of brown smelly stuff oozing down their legs.

Disarming of the American populace is a cornerstone of their plan and they are scrambling to accomplish this objective. Their actions on this will be severe and extreme, so be ready for a class 5 tornadic shit storm arriving here any moment.

Anyways, just my opinion where all this is headed, but it is formulated on deep generational roots in this country, history, current events, and my own gut feelings as an old fart with a lot of snow on the roof, so take it all with a grain of salt. My forward looking vision tells me we shall be victorious over the evil forces conspiring against us, but not without a lot of blood, toil, and sacrifice.

Yard Dart, GOG and Mountainman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7