Black Sheriff says...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jul 11, 2016.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Americans speakin of what America is mainly about...

Black Sheriff Says if Black Lives Mattered They’d Protest at Abortion Clinics

CNN’s Poppy Harlow interviewed Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke about the recent protests that some in the Black Community have sparked after the police related deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner.

Harlow asked the Sheriff, who has been on several news shows on Fox and others, about a tweet he sent out implying that if Black lives mattered the protesters would be outside abortion clinics because of the high numbers of black babies killed by abortion.

The tweet sent by Sheriff Clarke, a black man himself, was sent to Mitch Smith, Journalist in the Chicago bureau of The New York Times and read, “If only these faux protesters were asked by media about all the black on black killing or black babies aborted in US every year.“

Sheriff if he sent the tweet, “Yes I did,” Sheriff Clark responded.

He continued, “When I hear these things that Black lives matter, the only people who really believe that statement are American police officers who go into American ghettos every day to keep people from killing each other. Alright, so, yes I did say that and I meant it. Look, the abortions? If Black lives – if they really mattered, that’s where the outrage would be that’s where we’d see protests…”

N this here attorney says...

2. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

As a fundamentally racist organization, truth-in-labeling laws should require the Black Lives Matter group to change it's name to Only Black Lives Matter.

Georgia_Boy, Tempstar, duane and 6 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7