Black Swan by N. Korea ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

North Korea is not prone to seismic activity, it could indicate a nuclear test - RTRS Seismic activity detected in ... WARM UP THE BLACK SWAN!

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

And Peral Harbor... That is always the thing about sneak Attacks...

Brokor and Dawg23 like this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I don't know, I have been thinking about N. Korea and trying to figure what is real and what is MSM spin. We have a young leader who is showing that he refuses to comply with sanctions. He has no respect for the US or anyone that I can figure. This guy basically has done what he chooses to do. Look at last December, most countries condemned NK's satellite launch, but Kim Jong-un did it anyways, actually 2 launches & one is still up there.

I do wonder their true capability. One satellite that they launched was so poorly made that it fell back down. So do I believe that they have the capability that we are being told? Just don't know. I noticed the morning of the filibuster that headline Drudge was NK was going to nuke us, but that didn't divert peoples attention away from the filibuster. I always watch to see what the press throws at us to keep people diverted. I do think that Kim Jong-Un is unstable and immature but is he stupid? I do wonder the true Chinese-NK relationship, they are allies~ sort of like a parent and a teenager. North Korea is our current boogey man or is he?

gunbunny likes this.
  4. Northern Part

Northern Part Monkey

North Korea is like the kid who always have to shout about how good they are, but when push comes to shove - never does anything.

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

All I have to say is if they do decide to [micro] us please let it be the deecee area.

It'll be like a reset button.

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It's always about furthering globalism. The public receives its daily dose of news, but the stage is always set for a show.

War. It's great for business.

7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

One of my children has been very concerned about Korea nuking us. His teacher told the class all about it and I don't know everything that was said but it was enough to stay on my child's mind. I guess I go have another chat with the teacher & the principal. This is getting real old, real fast.

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

My assessment would vary greatly with the AGE of the Child. Grade School, I would be Raising Hell, with both the Teacher AND the Principal, TOMORROW Morning. Jr High, the kid is old enough to talk to in a calm manor, at Home, and explain how this information fits into Family Values. High School, they should know by now that not everything the NEA Thugs say is to believed.

Motomom34 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7