blackwater to fight "drug war" at home

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Dec 23, 2007.

1. snuffysmith

snuffysmith Monkey+++ Founding Member

Let's see, concentration camps; check!
    secret police; check!

Now to get rid of the guns and we're set!

Snuffy

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Railcars with shackles and manacles...back to the 90's

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20051010/scahill

When asked what authority they were operating under, one guy said, "We're on contract with the Department of Homeland Security." Then, pointing to one of his comrades, he said, "He was even deputized by the governor of the state of Louisiana. We can make arrests and use lethal force if we deem it necessary." The man then held up the gold Louisiana law enforcement badge he wore around his neck. Blackwater spokesperson Anne Duke also said the company has a letter from Louisiana officials authorizing its forces to carry loaded weapons.

[patr]

veee're scroood...!!!!

4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

May have been on here, but I read an article recently about The Dept. Of Homeland Security ordering several million rounds of ammunition. Maybe on infowars. I'll have to go search for it. Not a good feeling when they're stocking up on bullets.

5. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

No kidding, now you know where all the 5.56 is going!

6. dukenukum

dukenukum Monkey+++

I can only see this ending poorly .

7. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I havent seen any MSM coverage of it but have also heard various reports of large work/prison camps haveing been built around the country, mostly near major rail lines and or airports, by the feds. That could be what was refered to or could be the private prisons that lease beds to the gov or whatever.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7