Blade Magazine

Discussion in 'Blades' started by Valkman, Mar 3, 2008.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Warm up your signature hand, too. There is apt to be some mags coming your way for signing. Great news, bud!!! Now get the f busy.

2. emk

emk Monkey+++

Hey Don It's now chop chop time. Gotta strike while the iron is hot as it were. Keep up the great work. Did you find any more deceased giraffe's in Pahrump for handle material??

Elliott

3. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

No, damn it! I've been looking for dead giraffes laying around but so far no joy. LOL

We're back on your time Elliott so I think soon I'll even get back to work!

4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I stopped by a Barnes and Noble yesterday and picked up a copy. Good job Don! Nice looking blade. I didn't know you were making the bigger knives now. PM me a price for one of those.

5. Valkman

PM sent - where's the order? I'm famous now and don't have time to wait on this stuff! LOL

[boozingbuddies]

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Good for you Don.

7. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I should have had him sign my knife, now that he's famous

Congrats Don, hope you'll still associate yourself with us commoners [beer]

8. Valkman

Oh yea I'll always be a Monkey! Minuteman just ordered a knife and Mage is sending me a magazine to sign so my ego is properly inflated. Now I just have to buy almost $400 of giraffe bone to make 'em though - ouch! Luckily I sold my 454 Casull last weekend so now I have the moola to buy the stuff and get going.

9. mage2

mage2 Monkey+++

I would have ordered a knife too but its at the moment kinda out of my meager budget, im still working on getting a proper belt grinder, not because i NEED one but because I think it will make my life easier. I am all for things making my life easier.

Really need to get working on my projects, but alas I am in my "on call" cycle.

10. Valkman

I'm not working either Mage and it's starting to bother me! The weather is great but my feet are still crap from gout or whatever. I need to start making these orders!

11. mage2

mage2 Monkey+++

Sorry to hear you are not feeling your best. All my best is with ya and if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.
    Down here in Austin the weather is acting like a bi-polar crack addict.
    37-80 in a day, we keep having major temp swings.
    Right now its 80 out and I would be working , but i have to babysit a digital leash this weekend. For my "real" job.

hope you feel better.

12. Valkman

I went out to the shop last night for a few hours and it felt great! Music blasting, grinders grinding! I got several knives done and sharpened to send off for sheaths and started marking out and cutting all these 7" Super Camps I have to make. If it would just stay nice weather now...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7