Blood shoots from your eyes

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

When you hear this: saw this on fox the other night:
    A publisher is adding an unbeliveable
    warning to their printed copies of the constitution:

A small publishing company is under fire after putting warning labels on copies of the U.S. Constitution, Declaration of Independence and other historical documents.
    Wilder Publications warns readers of its reprints of the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, Common Sense, the Articles of Confederation, and the Federalist important! important Papers, among others, that “This book is a product of its time and does not reflect the same values as it would if it were written today.”
    The parents, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, and interpersonal relations have changed since this book was written before allowing them to read this classic work."
    Walter Olson, senior fellow at the Cato Institute, says the company may be trying to ensure that oversensitive people don't pull its works off bookstore or library shelves.
    "Any idea that’s 100 years old will probably offend someone or other," Olson told FoxNews.com. "…But if there’s anything that you ought to be able to take at a first gulp for yourself and then ask your parents if you're wondering about this or that strange thing, it should be the founding documents of American history."

FOXNews.com - Publishing Company Under Fire for Putting Warning Label on Constitution

Funny I am not offended by the constitution, I am offended by this publisher.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No way to contact them on the company website. I wonder why ---. Taking no chances, they've even taken the physical address off the site. Lots of blank space left after (I guess) a purge.

3. pcc

pcc Monkey+

According to another site I saw this on, here is the contact info for Warren Lapine owner of Wilder/A&D.

A & D Publishing
    PO Box 3005
    Radford,Va 24143-3005

Wilder Publications also owns DNA Publications, Inc.
    Owners: Warren Lapine & Angela Kessler
    Tel: 540-763-2925
    E-mail: info@dnapublications.com

4. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

Ahh... time to clean up the blood soaked tissues.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I hate my interpersonal communications class. It is full of garbage -defining and labeling every aspect of human behavior and attempting to mold every young mind into conforming with the psychological propaganda in order to create an army of clones.

It's sickening.

6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am sure it is. What surprises me is that it seems as if you are probably holding your opinions to yourself in class (the obvious smart safe course of action), and yet here you are venting. Wouldn't you rather just totally thrash the proffessor and be done with it....lol. Nah, stay the safe course, and vent here anytime. Good luck with holding your tongue though.[boozingbuddies]

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

\
    best to leave the firearms in the safe and the rope in the job box (for now); buuuuut when the time comes, tar is till available at home building supply places and chinese feather pillows in wally world.[freedom][freedom]

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

“This book is a product of its time and does not reflect the same values as it would if it were written today.”

WRONG!! These values are the very core of our society! They are as valid today as the day they were penned onto parchment.

The 'values' of some very shaky special interest groups has changed - very much for the worse!

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

And WE'RE the radicals now!

10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

There is nothing wrong with being a radical when your cause is just and right! Shoulder on proudly my friend.[boozingbuddies]

11. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

We have the SAME "radicalism" as some 230 years ago. I count myself in the same good company as the Founders - THEY would be 'homegrown terrorists' by the current misadminstration's reckoning. [freedom]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7