Blood suckers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bishop, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

How bad are your bugs here are the ones that I have.

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Oh Yeah, I feel for you, Same thing here if I try to go check on my deer feeder down in the bottoms.
    T-shirt then a long sleeve shirt, Bug spray and a mosquito hood + gloves and I'm good for about 15 minutes!!!

Tully Mars likes this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

The only blood sucker I don't kill on sight is the ex.

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

thread hijack in progress. Hey Bishop, you seem to spend a lot of time in woods. Any black bear sign over your way?

Motomom34 likes this.
  5. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Yes we have a lot my sister had a big male come into her feeder and she was in her blind so she took her sling off her rifle and tapped metal on metal he started to leave then stopped came back to her some so she started zipping the zipper to the blind and he left she the exited the blind and he followed her out to her truck about 40 yards out the next day I went in to sit in her blind I had treat for him and her blind was shreaded I walked up on one while cutting swamp cabbage and it took off fast.

Motomom34, Gator 45/70 and tacmotusn like this.
  6. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Here a picture of that bear TAC not the best picture she was only about 20 yards a way from it when it came in on her this is off her game camera. 4939.

tacmotusn and Motomom34 like this.
  7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Damn that is a nice sized bear. Lots of juicy roasts for sure. Slow cooker seasoned and smothered, and simmered until fork tender.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7