Boeing prepares to build 24 AH-6I light helicopter gunships for Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Sep 18, 2014.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

September 15, 2014
    Boeing prepares to build 24 AH-6I light helicopter gunships for Saudi Arabia - Intelligent Aerospace
    REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala., 15 Sept. 2014. Military helicopter designers at the Boeing Co. Defense, Space & Security segment in Mesa, Ariz., are preparing to build 24 new AH-6I light helicopter gunships.
    Officials of the Army Contracting Command at Redstone Arsenal, Ala., announced a $234.7 million contract to Boeing for long-lead items for the production and delivery of 24 AH-6I helicopter gunships.
    Long-lead items involve government payments for equipment and subsystems that take the longest to design and build, and for which an early commitment of money may be necessary to meet production deadlines. The contract was announced on 29 Aug.
    [​IMG]
    The Boeing AH-6 is a series of light helicopter gunships based on the MH-6 Little Bird and MD 500 family of light military helicopters, which includes the unmanned Little Bird (ULB) demonstrator, the A/MH-6X mission enhanced little bird (MELB), and the AH-6I and AH-6S.

2. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Getting some of our oil dollars back. Hope they build in a "back door" that will cripple the bird should the need arise.

3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

OR, auto distruct if it attacks a US asset.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7