Border Security

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, May 5, 2006.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Everybody seems to be focused on the Southern borders with the illegal immigrant thing but no-body is doing a damned thing about all those Canadians. They come down here all winter long with their boats and RVs and act like the aboot own the place. They are almost invisible; just kinda fit right in and nobody notices them until they try to sneak one of their quarters into a vending machine. I can't think of all the times I've went to spend my last coin on a cold drink only to find some sneaky Canadian terrorist has managed to slip me one of their coins into some change. They drive up the prices on slip rentals at the marinas. They crowd our beaches with silly pecker-pouch bathing suits on middle-aged fat men. They offer their unsolicited opinion on everything! It's time we did something about these snowbirds! They want to see the sights? SHow them the sign that reads I-95 North.
    I think we should dress the National Guard up in red coats and smokey-the bear hats, arm them with tasers and let's start kicking some canuck ass!

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Leave the Canucks be. They leave money and go home. [applaud] You know what the others do. [no]

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

:lol: [LMAO]

4. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7