Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Will Not Receive Miranda Rights

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by tulianr, Apr 19, 2013.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

In many ways the Revolution has already begun. The Constitution has been trashed, and the present Illegal Government is merely pushing all the boundarys as far as they can until it finally turns into open conflict. All the while we are open to both foriegn and actual domestic terrorist actions against innocents as well as foriegn national challenges as well. I see no near future return to the principals of the so called national Law of the Land (the Constitution), or actual Rule of Law, where every citizen is treated equally under the Constitution. We have Professional Politicians who are totally ignorant, or stupid, or willfully in violation of both of the above. THERE HAS TO BE A RESET, AND THE SOONER THE BETTER !!! VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!!

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Reset?? That would never be allowed. We have politicians that are into "thinking and fixing" & that is dangerous. I believe the economy should have been allowed to recalibrate itself years ago, instead they tried to fix things which just prolonged the pain on a Main Street level. We all know that the politicians feel the constitution is out dated. Equal is only equal after the Politically correct rules are applied.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Once it goes to open conflict, the RESET will occur. That will be the point! The alternative is death, and that will happen on both sides. The present Constitutionally ignorant politicians will be high value individuals encouraged to abdicate their positions by any means. What they allow will be what THE PEOPLE allow them to do under the Constitution!

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

RightHand likes this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, that probably negates his ability to talk. Fortunate or unfortunate for him.

6. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Okay, I'm going to weigh in here (274 at last doctor visit, does that mean anyone will pay more attention? :D Better not, I'm no better or worse than anyone else here).
    Does anyone find it significant that they had a bomb drill at the marathon? Does anyone find it 'convenient' that they supposedly have this guy full-faced, placing a bomb (so my roomie says, I haven't found it). In this age of photoshop, I don't take anything at face value.
    Not saying he's innocent, just sayin' it's 'convenient'.

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I am not surprised at the number and quality of the pictures used to show the movements of the suspects at the scenes. These were some of the MOST photographed places on earth that day, by a HUGH number of independant photographers, from private citizens with every conceivable device, to the proffesional Photogs. Plus the MANY Survalence Cameras, on Banks and businesses, along with the Municipal Traffic Cams, in the area. Once thevIndividual was Identified, along with a Timeline, the rest just follows along by matching times and locations, of pictures with the timelines. Then releasing the Pictures, resulted in numerous leads to actual Idents, thru Facebook, and the Twitter, and cellphone/ Text Messages. We humans just really do not know, how deep our own Digital Footprint is in the world, and just how fast, it can be exploited, if the.Gov decides it needs to be. Reminds me of the Arlo Guthrie song about "Thousands of Miles of Tapes, turning and thousands of Agents pouring over the Data on those Tapes, to find out everything that pertains to an individual" and he wrote that back in the 70's ... In this day and age, it is a lot easier for them to look.... .... YMMV...

tulianr likes this.
  8. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

You could be right, I could be right. That's the nice thing about opinions. Everyone can have one.

9. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Remember when photoshop was just used to put friends and co-workers in compromising positions and situations? Yeah, can we go back to that time?

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7