Bounty for Obama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VisuTrac, Apr 16, 2012.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Ah....there was a time when the British House of Lords was filled with hereditary lunatics and eccentrics...now days...more often than not, the lunatics and eccentrics are political appointments to the House of Lords.

I don't think there's much to the story, other than that the dude seems to be islamic and that he doesn't much like Salman Rushdie being given a knighthood. The idea of a reward for bringing George and Barrak to book is appealing, but rather childishly wishful thinking if he thinks that it will achieve anything. Fatwas seem to be much more effective at terminating infidels.....usually.

oldawg and tulianr like this.
  3. thats great stuff. i have not heard that. funny great stuff not raceist. lol

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I'm sure the Americans could pool together much more then that to have Zero dragged out of office and shipped back to Kenya.

dragonfly likes this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I don't think BO has the horsepower for what everyone is worried about, someone else pulls his string- ie the puppet master. I would like a peak at that guy in my scope..... theoretically if that is how you spell it.....
    Hi George!!

I am thinking BO speaks Philli before the Kenyan's understand him.

oldawg and dragonfly like this.
  6. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

I saw the title of the thread and thought the OP meant a roll of paper towels. Like there was a drippy, sticky mess to clean up.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7