Boy told to take American Flag off of bike

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I'd weld that flag on and let those "offended" "people" try to take it off. Let them blame me instead of the kid, that would be FUN.

3. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Completely agree. The school said that someone complained about the flag and now it's no longer allowed? Um, when I went to school (not all that long ago, really) There was an American flag in EVERY classroom, one on the flag pole by the main doors, and one hanging in the gym.

Yeah, I would be putting an American flag on my backpack, my jacket, keep the one on the bike, get my parents to put one on their car, etc.
    [flag]

4. Old Sarge

Old Sarge Old Sarge

It's high time the ACLU got the "H**L outta Dodge.

5. vja4Him

vja4Him Monkey+

Anybody who is offended by the American Flag, what the hay are they doin' here anyways! They need to leave and go to another country ..... And take Obama the traitor with them .....

6. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Disgusting....

7. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

For all you simians that want to give this piece of garbage Principle a piece of your mind:
    Denair Middle School is located at:
    3701 Lester Road
    Denair, CA 95316
    Our phone number is (209) 632-2510
    Our fax number is (209) 634-0269

Bon appetite. I hope you chew him a new hole to poo through. I know I will.
    [beat][nutkick][wannamesswitme][AH]

8. vja4Him

vja4Him Monkey+

Looks like the school officials changed their mind:

After being contacted by FOX40 Friday morning, Denair's Superintendent says Cody will be allowed to keep the flag on his bike. He told FOX40 he and the school are patriotic, but their main priority is keeping students safe; the school will focus on the students who are causing uprisings. Riding a bike is still not allowed on school campus, but when Cody rides his bike to school he can now fly the flag.

(Denair Middle School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike - WQAD)

Flag Removed: Interview with School Superintendent

Flag Removed: Interview with school Superintendent -- KTXL

9. vja4Him

vja4Him Monkey+

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_L1vLv84vs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_L1vLv84vs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7