Brand New Coleman Multi-Fuel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Bear, May 8, 2014.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Aloha Monkeys,

I love made in the USA... getting rarer and rarer these days.... and here's a fine example...

It may not be the most compact but I love it for it's versatility and it's built like a tank!
    I've got one that I have used and abused... taken apart... put back together... tried all the fuels and she just keep coming back...
    And with a lifetime warranty from a USA company... who could ask for more!

I keep one in the gear bags... it's a just in case... just because of it's fuel versatility, heat capacity and ease of use... it's never let me down out there while on the trail or coastline... ;)

I especially like it's ability to use kerosene... I use kerosene lanterns as well and like the non-volatility and stability of kerosene for safety and storage as compared to gasoline or white gas....

These go for ridiculous prices out there and maybe once in a while you find a good deal on a used one and rarer still... a brand new one...

Coleman Exponent... brand new in the box - never used... I'll toss in an extra goodie with it as always... maybe a brand new extra pump for this ($10 item new) , a canteen, a knife or mess kit or something else made in the USA... ya just never know with old fart iron pounding Monkey ;)

See the pics below...

$60 shipped insured with tracking to the USA (shipping is a bummer... please know that $13 of that $60 is for shipping )

Thanks for looking,

Take Care and God Bless,

Bear

Attached Files:

GOG, Mike, kellory and 1 other person like this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Just sold my 2 burner unit , 50.00 . Now were down too 5 or more different types

3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Working Monkey Founding Member

I'll take it!!

PM sent

4. Bear

Aloha Monkeys,

Had 4 of these left (keeping 2 users and one new for me... you know one is none, two is one, and three's a party ;) ) After my last post in the titanium goodies mentioning these.... two of these stoves flew out the door right away... so I figure I'd give everyone a heads up on the last ones... sorry all out of the extra pumps...

if you like spares like me... I can ship you the last 2 of these for $100... Priority, insured with tracking to the USA... I'll toss in a few other goodies I have lying around ;)

Anyway... Thanks for looking...

Bear

kellory likes this.
  5. Bear

ALL GONE... Thanks Monkeys!

6. tedrow42

tedrow42 Monkey+

Shoot. Have a link for a new one? I bin looking for one or a brand?

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. tedrow42

tedrow42 Monkey+

Ah thanks i guess i could have read it better and looked myself lol im tired my bad

Brokor likes this.
  9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Oh, no problem! I actually can't help remembering all this stuff, it's a disorder some preppers get with time. We obsess over kit for so long, I think we count out gear as we fall to sleep.

The Coleman dual fuel stove I linked is nearly as good as the one Bear had, and you can still find the ones just like what he sold, but they will cost 2 to 3 times as much. The only significant difference is they will burn kerosene and the one I linked most likely will not. But, Coleman fuel and gasoline, no problem. :)

1. hot diggity
  2. Oddcaliber
  3. UncleMorgan
  4. ED GEiN
  5. Ganado
  6. CottageIndustrialist
  7. DKR
  8. Kildar
  9. DKR
  10. Mindgrinder
  11. Ganado
  12. Ganado