For Sale Brand NEW Mountain House 25-Year Pouch Kits in Buckets!! Intro Bargain Priced

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Aug 28, 2012.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

They've been rumored. Now they're revealed ... the brand, spanking-new Mountain House 25-year pouches in a bucket kits: http://www.safecastle.com/mountain-house-buckets.aspx

The best freeze-dried food in the world--repeatedly confirmed by third-party scientific testing. Want to count on your long-term storage food investment to actually be there for you down the road? Then if it's freeze dried, it's got to be Mountain House. And now these pouch kits make that much more affordable!

essentialsbucket.
    essentialsbucket. essentialsbucket.

Guit_fishN likes this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Are the pouches the pro-pack (vacuum packed) type or the regular pouches?

How is this better / different than the current 10 pack, other than the current (outside) packaging?

3. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

linky no loady

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Failed here, too. Short term glitch, I think.

5. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

Sorry--it looks like our host, Network Solutions, was doing some updates last night and our store went offline for a few short periods.

DKR--These are not Pro-Paks in these buckets. There is not any substantive difference in the selected food pouches over what you can get in other MH pouch packages. The MH Buckets are about the contents being the company's most popular selections, in the new buckets, and being officially acknowledged as rating the new 25-year shelf life that has recently been tested and proven.

6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Thank you for that bit of information. Now I can crunch some numbers to see what will work best for my crew.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7