Bravo 18 AKM

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by CATO, Jan 26, 2011.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Tactical-Life.com » BRAVO 18 AKM 7.62×39mm

I just saw this in a magazine the other day. It looks very interesting. I think if didn't already standardize to 5.56 and 7.62x51, I'd probably have this thing in place of the AR. I like the reliability of the AK, but like the platform of the AR. (Not trying to start another AR vs AK thread). This thing looks like it has what I like about both and the ammo is cheaper.

Anyone actually held one/fired one yet? I saw that the MSRP was $800...not bad on first glance.

2. Wolfgang2000

Wolfgang2000 Monkey++

Cool looking except for the left had cocking lever. I'm a lefty. If I'm going to shoot a AK it will be in 7.62x39. If I wanted a mouse caliber I would have kept my AR's, IMO.

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Not sure what you read, but the Bravo 18 does shoot 7.62x39...its even in the title of the URL.

4. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well they added 30lbs of aluminum to an AK to make the mall ninjas happy. YAY.

5. Wolfgang2000

Wolfgang2000 Monkey++

My mistake. I thought it said it was in 5.56

6. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

looks nice enough........ easily handyling.......decent callber so yeah I think I'd spring for one eventually but my gun money is sewed up through the rest of the year with my dpms and a fulton armory titan.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7