Britain leaves the EU

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by AD1, Jun 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I wish someone would take Michael Moore-

kellory, Ganado, ghrit and 1 other person like this.
  2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I think it's partly that and mainly they are seeing what's happening on the continent with regards to having the towelheads forced down their throats.

Altoidfishfins likes this.
  3. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

He really needs to assume room temperature...

Motomom34, oldawg, Ganado and 3 others like this.
  4. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

When I travel to Britian and the rest of the EU, I have 2 ziplock bags @home.
    1. British Pounds
    2. Euros

And track both exchange rates before and during travel.

Brokor, Ganado and Tully Mars like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Wish the South would leave the union.

6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  7. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

Brexit referendum vote by populace still has to make it through Parliament to become real. I imagine the 1% lackeys there will be hitting the brakes hard to try and nullify the peoples vote. Don't count your chickens till they hatch.

3M-TA3 and Seepalaces like this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

1) No great loss from Cameron's departure. Whoever replaces him will have a tough go with Parliament.
    2) The libs have now a HUGE model of what happens when feel good overcomes good sense, just by observing the EU.
    3) Congrats to all British citizens that have seen the light.
    4) And a question: How soon can fat moore be turned into crab food?

9. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

During the beginning of the whole Greek crisis, when people were saying the problem was the bankers lending money to Greece, I told my husband that Germany should cut their losses and leave the EU. Now where are they? France is in the middle of an "economic emergency" (whatever that means in a country with a 20 hour work week) and Germany is going to get stuck with the bill. Milton Friedman for the win. The Greek Crisis: Milton Friedman's prophetic article written 15 years ago: "The Euro: Monetary Unity To Political Disunity?"

Tully Mars and Motomom34 like this.
  10. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Drop him off in Gators driveway. Hes got that spanking new tractor you know.

11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Pretty sure the crabs would try to eat him....and then puke, Too greasy!

12. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

More like a propaganda fail. Polling is just as slanted as journalism these days.

Seepalaces likes this.
  13. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

14. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

The price of oil went down..., and this is bad how?! England finally grew a spine (even if it is boiled spaghetti, it's a start)... and this is bad how?! Gold/silver went wild,.... so? I mean really, remember when it was $400/oz and then $800/oz and then $1600/oz and then back to $800oz? Oh, wait, I sold at $1600 and bought abck at $800, doubled the gold. My bad, I was speculating instead of investing and caught heck for it (yes really), what with doubling my jiggle and all.

Yeah, Merkel never should have said they needed 800,0000 ISIS members to replace the work force that got killed in WWII and never recovered from. Ever notice the people who have to PAY for it all are having less kids and the ones who get all the "free" money ARE having more kids? Gee, what could go wrong with that?!

15. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Seepalaces, Motomom34 and VisuTrac like this.
  16. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

this octopus has more shoes to drop.
    If the brits leave .. who's to say others don't want to bail on the experiment too.

I'm no soothsayer but this may have a ripple effect across the Eurozone .. JMHO

17. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Now if the U.S. would get out of the U.N., and Gator 45/70 would stay away from the Confederacy, the world would be a better place!

18. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

They are already coming up wih new names for each countries "BREXIT" was reading this and this popped up on the 70 inch
    image.

19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That's Right!!!
    Why is it that no one ever retired and moved North?

20. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

LOL

Seepalaces likes this.
  1. chelloveck
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Motomom34
  4. UncleMorgan
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Falcon15
  7. melbo
  8. rush81