BTPost’s Day at ReHab in the Pain & Torture Room

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by BTPost, Jan 5, 2023.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

D64EEB0F-C18B-4B1B-8987-4EF97E6685F8.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^Here is that Old Fart Snow Monkey on the Leg Strengthening Machine ^^^^^^

05841437-D076-4D19-9643-E36E61333EC5.

10 Minutes at 99 Steps per Minute. Pictures as Promised…
    The Good News is The Docs, PT Ladies and staff here at ReHab all agree, I can be released to Home Hospice Care on Saturday… whooopie [woot] [woot]

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

If it enables you to achieve life objectives while you may, then some discomfort may be worth the effort and sacrifice...soldier on! (y)

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Prayers man for a speedy recovery!

4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Working your legs improves your circulation and uses the larger muscles in your body. That helps to utilize the glucose in your blood and over time will burn fats as well !! Keep up the good work!

5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Glad to hear that you will be going home! My Mother was in the hospital for a little over two weeks (she had a UTI and gall bladder surgery) recently and had to spend a week in rehab before she could come home. She got home about 10 days before Christmas, and we all had a great time. She is doing well, in fact, she just got home from getting her hair done (she drove herself)! I'm sure that you and your family will enjoy having you at home!

mechstdr, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

ReHab today, 6 lengths thru the parallel bars with just the cane.. used the walker both too, and from my room to the PT Room.. twice as far as yesterday… and 12 minutes on the Leg Machine at 95 steps per minute… One more day of PT before I escape…

mechstdr, 3M-TA3, Gator 45/70 and 7 others like this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Yes!! One more day at Helga's House of Pain! You've got this!!

8. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Physical habitation was invented by the Nazis back in the 1930s!

mechstdr, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  9. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

keep going sir, anything that gives you more time on this earth and to be with loved ones is worth the battle.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7