Gear Review BUDGET Canvas Bushcraft Bag

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by phorisc, Mar 29, 2016.

1. phorisc

phorisc Monkey++

I got my hands on this Kaukko Bag not too long ago. I decided to try and see what I could come up with as far as using it as a day hike bushcraft bag. I didn't think it was of the highest quality on some pieces of it, for instance the belt buckles are more for looks than functionality...but the bag itself is a very strong rough canvas which should be able to take a beating. Overall I like it cause its an alternative means of carrying my gear into the woods. I am quite active with my youtube channel and I like to take a drone with me to get some cool shots...having my gear bag at my hip definitely makes it easier for me to carry my drone back pack now.
    This is a really cool looking bag like i said...and it isn't a super high quality bag. but it is a good quality bag that is a STEAL for the money...it currently is selling for $22 which makes it extremely cheap for anyone looking to either get a small bag to carry their gear or anyone getting into bushcraft.

Here is the full review here...

Phorisc
    Live The Adventure

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    GOG, chelloveck, BlueDuck and 2 others like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Well, it's not expensive. Thanks for the review, well done! :)

phorisc likes this.
  3. weaselhawk

weaselhawk Guest

wow that is cool

phorisc likes this.
  1. Alanaana
    Media

Hi_I'm_Carl

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jan 17, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Gloves!

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jun 7, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Motomom34
  4. Coyote Ridge
  5. Ganado
  6. Coyote Ridge
  7. Coyote Ridge
  8. Coyote Ridge
  9. hot diggity
  10. OldDude49
  11. DKR
  12. RouteClearance
  13. Motomom34
  14. Yard Dart