Bully Gets Owned

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Mountainman, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

This little guy picked on the wrong person this time. Either has a large pair, no brains or both.

Chubby Kid Bodyslams Bully*Video

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

They both got suspended. Zero tolerance, ya see, and the uproar is not over. Clearly, fatty was provoked, and the school board has been pummeled with protests. Three cheers for fatty, both for the initial tolerance and the massive retaliation.

3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

It does not matter who started the fight, been there done that. I'll be surprised if the suspension if lifted for the kid defending himself.

All of my children have been told: You start a fight I don't want to hear about your punishment and we will be having a little discussion. If you are provoked and you are defending yourself do not worry Dad being upset even if you are suspended.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yup. That big kid did the right thing, no doubt about it. He was a little too rough perhaps, but if I was his parent I wouldn't be hard on him. He walked away right after and didn't kick the kid when he was down, and that takes morals. +1 for the big kid.

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The bully should have known when he hit the big kid in the face and it didn't stun him to walk away.

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

That was me in school - three times.

Once I picked the bully up and dropped him over the second floor railing. He landed on a sticky bush I did not know was there.

Another time two bullies behind me on the ball field bleechers. Kept kicking me - I finally hauled back and knocked them both off the backside of the bleechers - which backed onto a steep hill.......

Third time - different bully - I just popped him a good one.

Always ended my problem with THAT bully. [own2]

7. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

This...

8. Mountainman

Agree with you and UGRev. Took care of business and let it go.

9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I hope that video goe viral and the fat kid's parents sue the be-jesus out of the schools system for not protecting their son and for punitive damages for suspending him for defending himself. Maybe that would slow down some of this foolishness; zero tolerance my ass.

10. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

Now the skinny kids parents are demanding an apology from the fat kid and you know the lawyers are getting into this DING DING round 1...

11. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

I hope the skinny brat learned a life-long lesson - can't think of any perfect people that don't need to learn something.

One can only wonder if the little brat was expecting his "big friend" to back him up? He was very brave for getting nearly all his punches blocked (except the first). The young woman probably kept "big friend" from doing tag-team on the "fat" guy.

The video guy - hard to tell if he was a friend of either. Then he posts for the world to see and ridicule...

The comments: I can't believe all the people who said the "fat" kid should have kicked him while down. In a fight like that, I couldn't. However, it wasn't much different than a foiled mugging, which I can't see any "rules" to stop a good beating of the mugger.

12. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

...that is incorrect, the skinny kids mother was demanding he appologise to the big kid, of course he says no and mummy can't do anything about it. Even the newspapers here had to print a retraction about that. This all happened in a school about 40mins from me. Rough area rough kids. Little guy got what he deserved. Big kid should never have been suspended but the hand wringing do gooders can't help 'em selves, turn the other cheek and all that, well he did for several YEARS before he did this. Good on you Casey...!!

13. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

Funny I had this problem with my kid being bullied, once he leveled the other kid I told the school do anything to mine and I will sue, They don't give up their rights to be free of assault and to self defense just because they are compiling with the law and attending school. Nothing happened to my son.

The reasonable parents have to be willing to say no and remind the schools what their job is and isn't.

14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The interviews:
    Casey:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlBJyXLNN5Y&feature=player_embedded

Richard:
    YouTube - Bully Richard Gale Interview on Today Tonight

What it all comes down to is, they are still only kids. Perhaps the internet comments and the ridicule could have a lasting effect...and it is always good policy to remember that words really do make an impact. Still, it is clear (at least to me) that little Richard Gale was the bully and he got what he deserved from Casey Heynes, even though he doesn't deserve to be hounded by internet posters since the video of this episode went viral. Both kids become victims in this modern era, and that is perhaps the true tragedy.

I know of at least a couple cases in my own life when a fight led to friendship. Perhaps the two can find some common ground and grow from the experience.

Mountainman likes this.
  15. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

things that make you say Hmmmm...

The bully's body language says he is lying during the interview... watch his eyes.. flick away from the interviewer as he tells some whoppers...

Additionally anyone notice the boy in the blue backpack and white shirt steps in and between the two after the body slam... and later appears to follows the victim down the walkway...

16. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

Yeah, that kids story doesn't make any sense. So he says Casey was the bully, but the video shows clear mob-bully behavior and context against a lone victim. I've been there more times than I care to count so I'm painfully aware of what that's like.

This kids' story is crap. Suck it up, guy.. you got spanked. Move on.

17. Mountainman

That kid is so full of it. Besides his eyes, he is not smart enough to answer direct questioning correctly while lying.

As far as Brokor's Casey video goes, I had to laugh a little bit when Casey said he was duct taped to a pole. That is funny, but not all the other crap he has put up with.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7