Bullying tactics of the .gov

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by CATO, Nov 17, 2014.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I hate posting anything by InfoWars, but, this seems plausible under the general theme that the justice machine doesn't like to be questioned (either by video, photos, or written word). If they don't like something you do or say, you are threatened and "bad stuff" (e.g., IRS audit) starts happening to you. Makes me think of Matt's Enemies Foreign and Domestic.

» Navy Vet Labeled a “Terrorist” For Posting Images of DHS Vehicles in Missouri Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Navy Vet Labeled a “Terrorist” For Posting Images of DHS Vehicles in Missouri

Posted By Paul Joseph Watson On November 17, 2014 @ 9:12 am In Featured Stories,Tile | No Comments

A Navy veteran was labeled a “terrorist” and fired from his job as a Houseman at the Drury Plaza Hotel in Chesterfield, Missouri after he posted a video of dozens of Homeland Security vehicles and asked if they were linked to impending civil unrest in Ferguson.

The chain of events began when 28-year-old Mark Paffrath saw dozens of DHS vehicles in the parking garage of the hotel on Thursday evening. He took photos and video footage of the vehicles before uploading them to Facebook alongside the words, “I wonder if it has anything to do with Ferguson” along with the hashtags #Ferguson and #NoJusticeNoPeace. Drury Plaza Hotel in Chesterfield is located 25 miles southwest of Ferguson.

The following day, Paffrath was ordered to remove the photos by his boss Jeff Baker, the General Manager of the hotel. Paffrath complied with the demand and immediately removed the images, but the next day he was called in to a meeting with Jim Bohnert, Director of Security for Drury Hotels Company, LLC.

Bohnert, who previously worked for the Secret Service, told Paffrath that his actions had jeopardized a $150,000 dollar contract the hotel had with the DHS and that the Navy veteran had committed an action of terrorism by posting the photos.

“You’re a terrorist and you have dishonorably served your country by posting the photos and video,” Bohnert told Paffrath, adding that if Paffrath re-posted the photos and video he will, “have the federal government knocking on your door and you will be incarcerated.”

Paffrath subsequently re-posted the photographs on Facebook before commenting, “so apparently, I’m a terrorist lol.”

Post by Mark Paffrath.
    Argus Streaming News’ Christopher Gagne said he drove through the parking garage and that around 100 Homeland Security vehicles were still situated there. Gagne attempted to get a comment from a hotel manager on the incident but none was forthcoming.

According to a report published today, as many as 80 Homeland Security agents may be in place to protect federal buildings in St. Louis.

As we have documented, police departments and National Guard units from across the country are making preparations for domestic disorder in the aftermath of the Grand Jury verdict in the shooting death of Michael Brown, a decision likely to be announced this week.

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The pot keeps getting stirred:

#Ferguson Protest Group Releases List of Targets, Including: Anheuser Busch, Boeing, Emerson Electric, Airport
    #Ferguson Protest Group Releases List of Targets, Including: Anheuser Busch, Boeing, Emerson Electric, Airport | The Gateway Pundit

As for @CATO's original post. That is just wrong to throw the T word around. The guy made an observation and comment.

This was posted on here yesterday: Timeline Photos - Justice for Mike Brown | Facebook My advice if you go to that site ignore Carla.

3. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Are not all Vet's considered terroist by .gov???

Seawolf1090 and Motomom34 like this.
  4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

These emotional circus clowns would be foolish to openly attack an Anheuser Busch plant. They have top-notch security. And forget getting near Boeing--their security is military-grade.

Idiots . . . I hope they get what they ask for* and I hope citizens don't forget their history regarding the L.A. riots in the wake of the officers who beat R. King decision. Doing so might just get you on the evening news as the next Reginald Denny.

* You choose the behavior, you choose the consequences. - Dr. Phil

kellory, stg58 and Motomom34 like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Governor Jay Nixon just announced a State of Emergency.
    National guard has just been activated.

Is today the day?

6. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

We can trust Homeland Security when they say “the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has no role in the Ferguson Security Plan.”

ST. LOUIS (KMOX)
    – Local and state police are gearing up for potential unrest in the area following the grand jury’s decision in the Michael Brown case, and now sources tell KMOX there are federal agents in town, too.

The owner of an area tactical equipment company says he was paid a visit by an agent from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security earlier this week who was looking to buy cold-weather gear, including hats, gloves and holsters, for duty here in St. Louis.

He says the agent told him there were about 80 others in the area.

“I think that’s absolutely their mission is to protect the federal buildings and courthouses downtown,” the owner says of the Department of Homeland Security.

But St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson denies that there are federal agents in the area.

“This is a local law enforcement issue. So, you will not see any federal authorities, you will not see anybody on the ground,” Dotson says.

A representative from the Homeland Security office in Jefferson City, Missouri, sent KMOX an email saying, “the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has no role in the Ferguson Security Plan.”

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

That would be consistent with a defensive position. No ACTIVE role, but in place to repel boarders.

NotSoSneaky likes this.
  8. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

Give the photos to me i will open a facebook page and post them. Screw them[finger]Good for him reposting them.

9. bpaintx

bpaintx Monkey+++

Federal Protective Service is a DHS organization. They are charged with protecting the .Gov buildings. I would expect a ramped up presence. Our building has been ramped during some trials and other events.

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

So the Secret Squirrels "won't be seen"...... just means they are better hidden than those vehicles in the hotel garage. It's the spooks you don't see who are the most dangerous. Question is....... just WHO will they have their sights on? :cautious:

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7