Bumpfire stock for sale $250

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by tacmotusn, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I have a nearly new Right hand Olive Drab Bumpfire stock complete in original packaging with BATF authorization letter. I put this on one of my perfectly functional AR15 rifles and was less than pleased with its performance. Burst fire and near like full auto fire is possible, but occasional misfires (live round loaded but hammer followed bolt forward, but didn't strike primer with sufficient force to fire). this usually happens when not firing entire magazine in one burst. The problem may also have been a result of me using GI ammo almost exclusively which requires a harder primer strike. After 2 attempts using this stock, I took it back off and repackaged it. It has sat in my gun safe ever since. Buy it now for $250 with free shipping in USA lower 48 or make offer. Sold as is. all is there. nothing is broke. Contact me here for Name, phone number, paypal address, or other payment arrangement. PM tacmotusn

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I think you're shorting your self
    Last I saw on G.B was 960.00
    Before GB pulled the plug on bidding!

Tully Mars, Motomom34 and tacmotusn like this.
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I understand what you are saying. However I want no feedback and buyer remorse. Which is why I was 100% honest in all that I stated in the post above. I am not impressed with the product. Others may be estatic with how it functions. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am not trying to gouge anyone, I just want my money back on what I paid for it, and a little for my trouble.

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I saw one on another forum for $ 650.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

See, there you go. Buy mine as an investment. How can you go wrong? Buy mine and sell it at a profit that makes you happy.

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Double your price and put it into your never ending AR buying funds. I have the same problem here. [gun]

Gator 45/70 and tacmotusn like this.
  7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD TO A SURVIVAL MONKEY MEMBER. at asking price, will be shipped out tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7