Bushmaster 20" Barrel match-grade AR

Discussion in 'Firearms and Related' started by Seacowboys, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Also, made a mistake about the barrel length, it's the mid-length 18" not 20". the barrel is free-float with a micro gas-block and the hand-guards are four-sided full-length picatinny rails and fold-down sights.

2. Sand Spyder

Sand Spyder Monkey

Thanks for the explanation Seacowboy. I don't prep or even consider the long term disaster/new world order/zombie things but I see the wisdom in your response. To my way of thinking, if I were to go into the survivalist thing I would approach it it in two ways. First, have enough of everthung that I woulfn't have to barter and therefore no one would know what I had, going out or coming in. Second I wouldn't be the obvious prepper. I wouldn't tell anyone. I wouldn't walk around in camo with guns and big knives on display, no neck knife, and I certainly wouldn't be putting prepper type patcked on everything from shirts to backpack and water bottles. To me that's advertising and simply drawing attention to who and what you are and what you may have. I hadn't considered a musical instrument to deal with my own suicidal tendencies. I'm glad it worked out for him and that he had a friend like you to help him. Thanks again.

Thanks grhit

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2015
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

These are not easily obtainable goals. 1) it would take an enormous storage space for everything you might possibly need, and very expensive, and 2) since you would be living in a warehouse, you would be a target anyways, and too large to guard alone. Either way, you're dead meat. You have much to learn, grasshopper.;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7