Buttocks

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Seacowboys, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny. So, the wife offered to donate some of her own skin, however, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable, would have to come from her buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was complete, everyone was astounded at the man's new face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before! All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his youthful beauty.

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice. He said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?"

"My darling," she replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek!”

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I had a friend, back in Charleston , Joanna....Her boyfriend lived in a "mother in-law" suite behind the house, and she had to go thru a gate, which housed a pit bull...

One day, she was petting him before she went in the gate, and he jumped up and bit half her nose off...Seriously! They grafted and rebuilt with skin off her buttocks...

We teased her constantly about having her nose up up her ass....and carrying her ass on her shoulders.....

God we were mean when we were young.... ;)

But we laughed and laughed and laughed....

She didn't find it so amusing until about 2 yrs after the surgeries were over......:)

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[LMAO]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7